So bummed....

lauraanne715
on 9/19/08 5:18 am - Pottstown, PA
Let's hope we will all be there next month!! You look fabulous !!! Simply fabulous!!!!!

Laura
"Two roads diverged in a wood..and I took the one less travelled by and that has made all the difference." -Robert Frost
Over 176+ lbs lost since surgery!! :-)
See my profile for my OH Blog!!

Jan K.
on 9/18/08 12:40 pm - Was Jenkintown, PA but now NYC, PA
Laura, you're bummed?  I have been bummed about not being able to meet you yet!   I remember when you first started posting here and I sincerely wanted to get to Barix and see you - meet you once you you were having your surgery.  One of these days it will happen!

Jan
         You must be the change you wish to see in the world.
                                                                                 --Mahatma Ghandi 
                                 Celebrate Life, L'Chaim, Peace, Shalom

lauraanne715
on 9/19/08 5:22 am - Pottstown, PA
Jan-
Thank you!  I can not wait to meet you too! It will definitely happen sooner rather than later! Thank you for all the inspiration and support you have given me!! Oh and by the way ---You look divine in your new pic!! Wow!  What a transformation! You look AMAZING!!!!!

Laura

Laura
"Two roads diverged in a wood..and I took the one less travelled by and that has made all the difference." -Robert Frost

HopefulFuture
on 9/19/08 1:18 am - Boston, MA

Me too!  Me too!!  I wanna meet you too Laura!!!

And believe me, I can completely relate to feeling bummed out about not being able to make the meeting.  Since I'm all the way in Boston, I only get to go to a few at Barix every year...but I always look forward to it when I'm able to come in.

Hopefully we'll get to meet soon!

Lisa :)

lauraanne715
on 9/19/08 5:24 am - Pottstown, PA
I can not wait to meet you Lisa!!! You were one of the first people I took support from and inspiration from on these boards!! Hopefully we will all be able to meet and get together soon!!!!

Laura

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views