So bummed....

lauraanne715
on 9/18/08 5:12 am - Pottstown, PA
I was reading all the great posts about the meeting at Barix last night and felt a little bummed that I missed it...I was at a Back to School night and hubby always works late on Wednesdays so I haven't been to a meeting since the one right before my surgery...sigh!  I really do want to see you all in person someday!! LOL But I am glad that the meeting was such an awesome success!!

Much luv!!
Laura

Laura
"Two roads diverged in a wood..and I took the one less travelled by and that has made all the difference." -Robert Frost
Over 176+ lbs lost since surgery!! :-)
See my profile for my OH Blog!!

Melanie B.
on 9/18/08 5:14 am - Doylestown, PA
I was at back to school night too. Looks like we missed a good one.

lauraanne715
on 9/18/08 5:32 am - Pottstown, PA
I know!! Bummer huh?

Laura
"Two roads diverged in a wood..and I took the one less travelled by and that has made all the difference." -Robert Frost

lizziebug
on 9/18/08 5:44 am - Bristol, PA
WOW look at that BIG 30 Pounds Lost! Congrats!
jojobear98
on 9/18/08 5:24 am - Gettysburg, PA

I am always bummed when I see you guys going on about the meetings.........cause I am jealous!

My "home meetings" would be well over an hour away and I don't even know anyone anyways. It's so cool that so many of you have each other close by to get together!

When life hands you lemons, ask for tequila & salt and give me a call!

lauraanne715
on 9/18/08 5:33 am - Pottstown, PA
It is tough--hubby and I have been trying to save on gas and just use one car whenever possible ..so that is my other issue...but at least we have the PA board!!!!

Laura

Pam Hart
on 9/18/08 5:26 am - Easton, PA
Laura,

You are an integral part of this board - and it's as much about support here as it is at the meetings.

I missed last months - and I understand where you are coming from - cause I was bummed I couldn't make it.

If and when there is a sat meeting (perhaps Nov I think Dennis said.....but don't quote me) it will be easier for you to make it.

Every time there is a meeting I need to re arrange my work schedule cause I work the overnights....and it's a big juggling act.  I feel your pain!

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
lauraanne715
on 9/18/08 5:39 am - Pottstown, PA
Pam-
Thank you for your kind words and support     !  It is quite the juggling act isn't it? But I also know the importance of this board and the support we all give each other on a daily basis--I would be lost with out all you guys here!! But I have to say I enjoy the meetings too they give so much depth and insight into the journey as well.  I do hope a Sat meeting becomes a reality and I can get back to meetings on the Wednesdays too...sometimes life interferes with My Life!!! LOL 

Laura

Laura

Laureen S.
on 9/18/08 5:40 am - Maple Shade, NJ
Hey Laura,

It's tough balancing everything in life these days, wife, mother, family obligations, etc., so perhaps when the meetings begin on Saturday's, which is in the works, you will be able to attend, as there will be additional opportunity to do so.  The board is an integral part of our support and you certainly can avail yourself, as you do, that!

Hugs,

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

lauraanne715
on 9/18/08 5:45 am - Pottstown, PA
Hey Laureen--
You are right...I will have to get a better balance here and get to the meeting that is best fitting my schedule....I love this board and everyone on it and will continue to use it as my support system! By the way you look STUNNING in your new pic!! LOVE it!!!

Much luv!!
Laura

Laura

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views