Linda??

Pam Hart
on 9/18/08 4:52 am - Easton, PA
Has anyone heard from Linda?

As I was "reminiscing" about last nights meeting and figuring out who all I didn't get to talk to and who wasn't there (Jen, Mary, Norm....speaking of which feel better Mary) I realized I didn't 'talk' to Linda - and come to think of it - I don't even remember her being there.

I also think it has been awhile since she's posted.

She did start "floor" nursing again - hopefully she's just caught up having a blast getting back to her passion!!

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
(deactivated member)
on 9/18/08 4:58 am
Pam,

Linda was not there last night but she is doing great. She started her new job and had some test to study for so that was her priority last night.

She looks amazing and is well....
Pam Hart
on 9/18/08 5:29 am - Easton, PA
Thanks Beth!!  If you speak with her again or see her please let her know I've been thinking about her!

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
(deactivated member)
on 9/18/08 5:50 am
Pam,

I will be seein gher tomorrow evening and will relay the message to her for you ...I'll also update her on your good news
HopefulFuture
on 9/19/08 12:51 am - Boston, MA
Hi Beth!

I'm so glad Linda is doing well and looking wonderful.  When you see her tonight, can you please tell her I am thinking of her too?!?!  Thanks so much :)

Lisa :)

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views