Tel.: (570) 420-6220
Fax: (570) 420-6221

100 Plaza Court, Suite C
East Stroudsburg, PA 18301

Additional information for Pennsylvania practice:
www.poconoplasticsurgery.com

E-mail:

[email protected]

Copyright Charles K Herman MD PLLC 2007-08. All rights reserved.

Plastic surgery New York City Manhattan Plastic Surgeon New York Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Manhattan Plastic surgeon Fifth Avenue Liposuction Manhattan Upper East Side Tummy Tuck New York City Manhattan Breast implants New York Manhattan Pennsylvania Plastic Surgery Poconos Gummy bear implants silicone breast implants short scar New York City Poconos Facelift New York City Manhattan Minifacelft Eyelid surgery Breast reduction New York Charles Herman Plastic Surgeon Plastic Surgery Famous Plastic Surgeons in New York Manhattan Board Certified Liposuction Surgery Chemical Peel Manhattan List of plastic surgeons New York City Poconos Delaware Water Gap Stroudsburg Browlift Endoscopic Surgery Botox Restylane Perlane Plastic Surgery Spa Manhattan
Charles K Herman MD Plastic Surgery

Web Hosting Companies Register Domain

Some days your the dog and some days your the hydrant.

(deactivated member)
on 9/18/08 3:48 am
Thanks Nan.  Im sure lots of people will appreciate this information.  I am  hoping to be ready....no, I WILL be ready....for a consult with him in the spring for my first set of plastics. 

HG
(deactivated member)
on 9/18/08 4:01 am, edited 9/18/08 4:02 am
**hijack**

Heather 
    I didnt get a chance to talk to you last night but I think you looked great. I know you recently reset your goal and I could tell from the last time I saw you at the July meeting things have shifted. You are looking fabulous.Not that you didn't look that way before

Yes, you will be ready in the spring .....
(deactivated member)
on 9/18/08 4:03 am
Thank you, Beth.  Were you sitting in the front row about 4 or 5 people to my left??  I am sooooo bad with putting avitar pictures with real faces!!!  I know that there are probably so many people from OH that come to the meetings that I don't recognize. 

HG
(deactivated member)
on 9/18/08 4:13 am
Yes, I was two away from Susan in the front row. I was on my way to talk to you and finally say Hello and in oerson then someone grabbed me to talk.  I even commented to Stefanie how good you looked last night!

Nicole0216
on 9/18/08 5:00 am - Lancaster, PA

i liked dr herman i just had him send off my stuff to my insurance to see if they will pay for my tummy. I am hoping but doubtful

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views