1 yr ago today!

keri2008
on 9/18/08 1:56 am - PA

Congrats on your Surgiversary!  For me it feel like I'll never get to that point, LOL.  You've done an amazing job with your new "tool." 

Regards,
Keri

(deactivated member)
on 9/18/08 3:42 am
congratulations!!!  You are doing fantastic.  We are glad to have you as part of our circle...it wouldnt be the same without you.

HG
HopefulFuture
on 9/18/08 5:04 am - Boston, MA
HAPPY 1 YEAR SURGIVERSARY KIM!!!  Congratulations on an incredible year!!!  I'll never forget meeting you for the first time at HW's house.  I was only 6 weeks out and you were just about to go in...you were so nervous, excited, filled with questions...like we all were ;)  You have done an absolutely amazing job and you truly look like a different person!  It was wonderful seeing you last month at Barix -- such a nice surprise!  Enjoy your day today -- I hope it is filled with all happy things and I hope you have many, many more happy days coming your way! 

Hope to see you again soon!

Lisa :)

bcutekitty
on 9/18/08 5:33 am - Philadelphia, PA
Thank you everybody i was filled with tears this morning,they are taking me out to a steak plce tonight to celebrate i dont even eat steak lol but the thought was nice!cant wait to see everybody next month and btw iam still waiting for insurance to rec my paperwork it seems like forever

kimmiep621
on 9/18/08 6:44 am
congrats on your one year, you look fantastic

327/307/192 (-135 lbs)
consult/day of surgery/current 

CherylT
on 9/18/08 9:12 am - Perkasie, PA
Congratulations, that is wonderful! You look great.

:)

jdruski
on 9/18/08 9:38 am - Philadelphia, PA
Kim

Congratulations, you look fabulous and you have done a great job.  Have you heard back from the PS yet?

Jeanne
bcutekitty
on 9/18/08 10:07 am - Philadelphia, PA
no i put a call in yesterday i know the PS sent my paperwork to the typist but have not got them back yet to go to insuarnce iam alittle pissed how long does it take for the insurance company to answer cause thry sd 4-6wks for the whole thing well its been 3wks since my first visit

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views