1 yr ago today!

bcutekitty
on 9/17/08 10:36 pm - Philadelphia, PA
i cant believe one yr ago today i was at the hospital waiting to go in to surgery it has been a wonderful yr ,iam down 90pounds i have a big circle of new friends that i would of never made it thru without i have a closet full of new clothes lol that i actually like wearing lol
I just wanted to thank all my new friends on OH for a great yr!

Andy Kovatch
on 9/17/08 10:47 pm - York, PA
Hey stranger, long time no talk/see.  Dennis actually brought your surgiversary up at last night's meeting.  I don't even need to tell you, but I will anyway since I like hearing myself talk (or type).  You've done a fabulous job and should be very proud of yourself.  You can just see the energy and glow by the look in your face and by your dazzling smile.  Today is your special day, be sure to enjoy it.

"No matter how hard life may get, no matter how many curveballs you are thrown, keep in mind, if you want to succeed - QUITTING IS NOT AN OPTION"!!!

Laureen S.
on 9/17/08 10:49 pm - Maple Shade, NJ

Kim,

Congratulations on your surgiversary!  You look fabulous and may your road of successing be long with many happy days!

Hugs, Laureen

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

(deactivated member)
on 9/17/08 11:14 pm
Kim,

HAPPY ONE YEAR !!!!! You look fantastic and you are truley a gift in this process because we have become friends.  So as you sit back in the sun today think back over aall the wonderful things you did this year and how hot you look in that bathing suit!

***HUGS***
Love Ya
dit657
on 9/17/08 11:23 pm - Boothwyn, PA
Congratulations on your one year anniversary, Kim!! That's wonderful and you've had an amazing journey - I'm so happy for you!! Celebrate with a new outfit or something - clothes are so much more fun now, aren't they!!

Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
Pam Hart
on 9/17/08 11:34 pm - Easton, PA
Yep - we celebrated your surgiversary last night in good ol barix meeting fashion!  Congratulations on such a phenomenal year!!

I remember meeting you at HW's in the winter and having absolutely NOOOO idea who you were cause you had changed so much from your avatar picture.

Congrats and keep on successing!!!

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
New_Beginnings_36
on 9/17/08 11:44 pm - PA
Kim - Congrats and Happy Surgiversary!! You have done a wonderful job and you look amazing! You should be very proud. Wish we were with you to celebrate. Enjoy your day and go shopping, after all it is # 1 on the list....LOL  {{hugs}} 

<3 Stefanie    

way-of-life.gif image by SissyLalaSamantha
rita61677
on 9/17/08 11:51 pm - Philadelphia, PA
hey - kim congrats on yoru surgiversary. you have been an inspiration to me. enjot your day and teh resy of your vacation.
Nicole0216
on 9/18/08 12:13 am - Lancaster, PA
hard to believeit has been a year. You know what is funny the last time I saw you was pre op at Heathers house. Then whe I saw you at the Pilgrimage I did not know who you were until later when I saw your initial avatar. I could not believe it. You have done so well.
Dennis Belk
on 9/18/08 1:01 am - Philadelphia, PA
Hey Kim,
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yes you were on my grand list of announcements last night and I got soooo distracted that I FORGOT TO MENTION Shauna's 3 year surgiversary coming up on 9/21! I think she'll forgive me. LOL.
KIm you've been phenomenal with your journey and I wish you the very best in your future years of successing.
See ya soon,

Dennis
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views