10,000 Steps

dit657
on 9/17/08 9:55 pm - Boothwyn, PA
10,000 steps per day are what we should strive for in our day to day exercise and just routine activities, but for me its so hard to get that many steps in yet. My sister belongs to a YMCA in Florida and they handed out a conversion chart that tells you how many steps per minute different activities add up to - everything from Aerobic dancing to Yoga.

Now here's my question - how can I get this chart out to anyone who wants it. She e-mailed it to me and I printed it.

I guess the easiest way is if anyone would like a copy to let me know and I can PM it to you? Unless one of you PC guru's can tell me how to put it on here? I'm open for suggestions.

It is a really good chart, tho - for me because I ride my bike as exercise more than anything right now, so it tells me how to convert that into steps. And even mundane activities like vacuuming, mowing the lawn, etc., are listed.

Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
Liz R.
on 9/17/08 11:25 pm - Easton, PA
Kathy - E-mail it to me ([email protected]) and I will try and post it on here - should be pretty easy.

Thanks!

Liz
Liz R.
on 9/17/08 11:45 pm - Easton, PA
Pam Hart
on 9/17/08 11:51 pm - Easton, PA
Can't see it Liz......

Not sure if it's my computer or the way it's formatted
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
keri2008
on 9/18/08 2:11 am - PA
Hi Kathy,

If you want to email it to me I can scan it and make a jpeg and/or PDF out of it.  I'm at [email protected].  Then it will be easy to post.

Thanks,
keri
HopefulFuture
on 9/18/08 4:50 am - Boston, MA
I would love a copy Kathy!

Thank you!!

Lisa :)

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!