***Thursday Roll Call***

Liz R.
on 9/17/08 10:53 pm - Easton, PA
Andy - Hope all is well and remmeber - local support grou*****t we are all here - all of the time!

Liz
Laureen S.
on 9/17/08 11:03 pm - Maple Shade, NJ
Good Morning PA!

It's a lovely day and I'm here at my desk at work, I'll read the posts here and then jump over to my other board, the Over Fifty Forum and see what's happening there and perhaps I'll have some real work to do at some point during the day (lol)!

Last night's meeting at Barix was very good and part of the reason for attending support groups really is all about what went on there last night.  We all need help, motivation and the opportunity to continue to learn about this journey we are all on.  Oh, and let's not forget, it's just plain nice to see one another!

Well I'm off to read the other posts, hope you are having a wonderful day and if you are struggling in any fashion, my prayers and positive thoughts go out for you, but be sure to share your struggles with us, as it helps sometimes to get an outsider's view point and maybe some extra prayers, or direction. . .

Hugs, Laureen

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

Pam Hart
on 9/17/08 11:42 pm - Easton, PA
Welcome back Diane!! Glad things are looking up for you...you definately deserve it at this point!!

Today I must must MUST clean this ridiculous house.  I was supposed to do it the other day -never did - and it's just nasty.

I will also continue my search for a place to live in pa!

Have to figure out something for dinner.

And that's about it....lying down this evening for a nap.....and then headed to work Thurs-Sun night.  Fun times, I know

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
Nicole0216
on 9/18/08 12:18 am - Lancaster, PA
Hey all. I am at work during the day today to train on some new duties I may take over. Then I will be working my regular shift tonight. Double ugh. I went to a training yesterday on mindfulness that I really think could be helpful to us all. I will try and pull the key components out of it to share when I have some time.
(deactivated member)
on 9/18/08 4:01 am
Hi everyone!  I started my day with a trip to the dentist.  I had a perfect pair of chompers...no cavities as usual.  I have only ever had one and that was about a year ago, so I was hoping there weren't any more.  My mother was obsessive with out teeth and florided us up the wazzo when we were growing up. 

I am at work today, then home to feed the dogs and maybe off to the gym.  I have off tomorrow and will start my day with a therapy appointment and then my allergy shots and my 2  year labs for Dr. Brader.  The rest of the day will probably be spent painting so that one of these days I can put the house on the market!!  No rush in doing so, but it sure would be nice to have all the work done! 

HG
jojobear98
on 9/18/08 4:23 am - Gettysburg, PA
Hello all. Seems like everyone is so busy and has so much going on. I feel like a bore! LOL.

I am at work, and was busy all morning. Just now able to check up quick and say hello. Can't wait till my PC at home is working. I am hoping by tomorrow or saturday!

Yesterdays IV treatment went well. I advised my nurse to skip my arms and just go for my hand. It hurts like hell but always works and saves me a few pokes. After laying there from 9:30 till 3:00, I went home, took an hour nap, I was exhausted...go figure! Then my BF took me to dinner where I allowed myself to cheat a little. (not much....I promise!) Then we just rented some movies and went home.

This evening we are taking my mom for dinner for her birthday. Her pick. So I get to eat out again! But tonight I will be much better with my food choices! LOL

Hope everyone has a great evening!

When life hands you lemons, ask for tequila & salt and give me a call!

Melanie B.
on 9/18/08 4:41 am - Doylestown, PA
I'm at work falling asleep at my key board. I just so stinking tired all the time, I hate it.

I went to Bunn's Natural Foods in Southampton at lunch and fell in love with the place. I got me some Liquid Vitamins since I just cannot stand centrum and had a swig when I got back to my office. Let's just say the liquid one SUCKS as bad as the centrum but it's easier to get it down then chew for 5 minutes on that gross tablet.

I also bought some avacados (my favorite thing on the planet at the moment) and some black bean hummus, greek yogurt, organic peanut butter, organic mango apple sauce, acorn squash and mango soup (ok I'm starting to drool) and stevia sugar substitute which i am hearing good things about.

I also bought some TwinLab liquid protein. 15G of whey protein in 2 tablespoonful servings. I'm sure it tastes like CRAP but it will be a good last resort if I cant get my protein in during the day through food. (and yes it's sugar free)

Tonight I'm on mom duty and hope they all fall asleep early, becasue I know I am.

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views