Who's getting their excersise groove on??Thursday Edition

lauraanne715
on 9/17/08 7:23 pm - Pottstown, PA
Good Morning!!

well I am running a bit behind schedule but just finished my hour on the treadmill .  Two nights of running around until late have taken their toll!! Tonight I am just resting..maybe do some stretches . How are you all doing this fine morning??

What is on your excersise agenda today?

Much luv!!
Laura

Laura
"Two roads diverged in a wood..and I took the one less travelled by and that has made all the difference." -Robert Frost
Over 176+ lbs lost since surgery!! :-)
See my profile for my OH Blog!!

dit657
on 9/17/08 9:49 pm - Boothwyn, PA
GM Laura - First I have to admit that I didn't make it to the gym last night, but I did make one little puppy very happy when I took him for an extra walk and made it extra long - it really wore him out and me, too! The evening was so lovely that the walk seemed like a much better idea for both of us.

This morning I did get up and rode my bike for 30 minutes (6.3 miles) - got nice and sweaty and had a good work-out.

Anybody else exercising today???

Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
Andy Kovatch
on 9/17/08 10:27 pm - York, PA
After last night's meeting I have found the hunger and motivation to get my ass back in gear and hit the road again.  So, for me, that means a 5 mile run to slowly get back into the swing of things.  I was working so hard to run a half-marathon (13.1 miles) in Baltimore on October 11th and I lost my motivation.  Thanks to a great bunch of people last night, that desire is back and I couldn't be any more thankful.  October 11th?  3 1/2 weeks away?  Is it still possible?  We shall see.  Stay tuned.

"No matter how hard life may get, no matter how many curveballs you are thrown, keep in mind, if you want to succeed - QUITTING IS NOT AN OPTION"!!!

(deactivated member)
on 9/18/08 4:07 am
I might go to the gym....or I might take the dogs for a walk.  I am leaning towards the dog walking.  Tucker keeps taking his leash out of the basket I keep them  in and laying it on the middle of the familyroom floor.  I think he is trying to give me hints about wanting to go for a walk LOL  The dog is too smart for his own good (or my own good).

HG
HopefulFuture
on 9/19/08 12:36 am - Boston, MA
Hi Laura and PA!

Yesterday (Thursday) I took one 10-minute walk outside, two 15-minute walks outside, I did 30 minutes of Pilates and I also purposely climbed 2 extra flights of stairs that I don't usually climb during the day ;)

Hope everyone had a great day,
Lisa :)

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views