Tupperware Anyone?

Nicole0216
on 9/17/08 12:37 pm - Lancaster, PA
Hey yal. My good friend is selling tupperware now. I am hosting her first part on sunday. It is a brunch party at my house at 12 noon. I know it is far and last min. But I could not NOT ask my PA peeps. Will be a good time. Let me know if you can come.
(deactivated member)
on 9/17/08 1:09 pm
I have a tendency to throw things out if I have left them in the fridge too long and the contents have become to scarey to want to open and wash....so I stick to the gladware that I can throw out.  Have a fun party!

HG
Nicole0216
on 9/17/08 1:13 pm - Lancaster, PA
You are too funny. But you know what  I am the same way.
Thanks have 3 confirmed people I am trying to get her at least 6 people.
I am breaking out the china and everything.
Pam Hart
on 9/17/08 1:30 pm - Easton, PA
Oh Heather...we could never be roommates - we would NEVER have any gladware left!!
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
(deactivated member)
on 9/17/08 11:26 pm
Pam and Heather ...toss me in the mix we really be a mess because I do the same thing I look at mystery bowls and toss them!
I thought I was the only one that kept gladware in business!
Patricia R.
on 9/17/08 1:16 pm - Perry, MI
I can't attend, but would like to place an order for something if it is possible with the distance between us.  Let me know.

Hugs,
Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Nicole0216
on 9/17/08 1:31 pm - Lancaster, PA
hey there. If you PM your address I will send you one of her catalogs.
Thanks
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views