sometimes I just can't get over myself.

jastypes
on 9/17/08 6:09 am - Croydon, PA

I'm having one of those days. I'm taking my son out tonight for his 21st birthday. He wanted to go someplace nice where he could wear a suit and drink a dirty martini. LOL. So, this morning I wanted to dress nicely for work since I'll be going right from here. I put on a white eyelet skirt, a tight fitting black sweater, diamond earrings, black jeweled bracelet, normal sized (that's NOT queen) pantyhose, and cute strappy pumps with a 2 inch heel. I feel like a million dollars. I cannot believe how awesome my new body looks (in clothes at least) I can't pass a mirror without checking myself out. Ever have days like that?

Blessings, Jill

WLS 5/31/07.  Maintaining a weight loss of 141 pounds and feeling amazing!

Arlene E.
on 9/17/08 6:21 am - Philadelphia, PA
Hi Jill

Enjoy that new body - it sounds like you are.  It is a fabulous feeling, isn't it?  Have a good night out with your son.

Arlene 
Shan08
on 9/17/08 7:01 am - the Skook, PA

OMG that's awesome!
I HOPE to have days like that!
Hope you have/had a nice time, too

"If you want something bad enough, you'll find it.
If you don't, you'll find excuses."
Nicole0216
on 9/17/08 7:15 am - Lancaster, PA
it is always surprising that is for sure. Sometimes I get excited other times I am not sure how to feel/
dit657
on 9/17/08 11:23 am - Boothwyn, PA
I'm so happy for you that you could appreciate how nice you looked in that outfit - its so hard for us to accept and appreciate our new bodies and selves as we move thru this jourmey into the unknown! When you feel good you look good and it sounds like a terrific boost for you and your ego - I know things haven't been too great for you lately.

So hopefully you were one Smoklin' HOT momma out there tonight and had a great time with your son!!

Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
(deactivated member)
on 9/17/08 12:44 pm
That's awesome, Jill!!!  Good for you.  Happy birthday to your son...I hope you had fun tonight.

HG
ladychief231
on 9/17/08 8:38 pm - Douglassville, PA
Good for you Jill. Enjoy the feeling you deserve it. Hope you had a nice time celebrating with your son.

Teresa

Teresa O

RNY 4/1/2008

PA

HopefulFuture
on 9/18/08 4:25 am - Boston, MA
Jill, that really is wonderful!  Hope you and your son had a terrific time last night!! 

Lisa :)

Pam Hart
on 9/18/08 4:48 am - Easton, PA
uhhh hellooooo....where's the pic of you in your hot little number?  Cause it sounds oh so awesome!!

I've had days like that.  In fact yesterday I was wearing my "nice" jeans (designer none the less) with my "hooker" boots and a tank top - nothing over the top.  Before the meeting hubby and I walked around the mall (we were really early) and I actually did a double take in the mirror - hey - I look HOT is exactly what I thought to myself.

Thanks for sharing....and you shouldn't get over yourself - enjoy each and every moment.  There have been decades of us hiding from mirrors - now we get to look at them every chance we get!

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views