Restruant Week Just not the same anymore!

LadyJwb
on 9/17/08 2:08 am - Philadelphia, PA
Good Afternoon everyone! As us Philadelphian know that it's restaurant week this week and prior to surgery I would have made reservations for my friend and I 3 weeks ago to ALL the restaurants that were serving the 5 courses for $35. I use to be excited, well I went to Chima last night(ate 2 tiny pieces of steak) and we have reservation tonight and McCormick's. I really don't want to go! Food DOES NOT EXCITE ME! I truly can say I eat to live and not live to eat like I use to. Well just venting because if I receive one more email to go out to dinner for restruant week I'm going to scream.....Thanks for letting me share!

Pam Hart
on 9/17/08 3:04 am - Easton, PA
Although I never really participated in restuarant week...I do know all about it...and remember thinking "oooh that would be fuuuuunnnnnn!!!!!"  and now I've seen the commercials....and I don't even pay it another thought!!

Share and vent away!

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
dit657
on 9/17/08 4:13 am - Boothwyn, PA
It is odd how our perception of food changes, and our hunger as well. For myself different foods will smell wonderful and then I think about eating them and its 'yuck - no thanks' - not that I don't still enjoy good food, but its definitely not the same.

Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
jastypes
on 9/17/08 6:18 am - Croydon, PA
Seriously!  I couldn't eat 5 courses in 5 nights!  Let's get a group together (of about 10 of us) and share a meal.  LOL.

Blessings, Jill

WLS 5/31/07.  Maintaining a weight loss of 141 pounds and feeling amazing!

LadyJwb
on 9/17/08 6:25 am - Philadelphia, PA
Too funny but true!

Arlene E.
on 9/17/08 6:24 am - Philadelphia, PA
 I can relate.   My friends went without me the other night.  Just didn't want to spend the money to waste most of it.  But - it's all worth it.

Arlene
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views