One Year Surgiversary - long

SPatel4
on 9/17/08 1:00 am - Levittown, PA
Tammy,
Congratulations on your one yea Surgiversary. You made me feel welcome right away from the moment I walked thru the Barix doors at my very first meeting. You are a good friend and an inspiration. You look terrific! I hope to see you tonight. Save me a seat next to you if you get there sooner.LOL..

Shilpa
(deactivated member)
on 9/17/08 1:39 am
Great post Tammy!!!  Congratulations on  your one year!!  You look fantastic and I can tell you feel great too.

HG
HopefulFuture
on 9/17/08 2:22 am - Boston, MA
What a beautiful, reflective post, Tammy!  Congratulations and Happy One Year Surgiversary!!!  I am so happy I got to meet you at the Pilgrimage in May and it was such a nice surprise getting to see you at Barix last month.  You are such an incredible person and you have done an amazing job this past year.  I am so truly happy for you and I hope you have a terrific day today and many more terrific days to come.

Lisa :)

keri2008
on 9/17/08 2:57 am - PA

Congratulations Tammy!  What a celebration to have - dancing is in order!  Thanks for modeling a positive outlook to us newbies!

Keri

Lesley G.
on 9/17/08 3:27 am - Allegan, MI
What a great post!  Congrats on your one-year surgiversary!  Wishing you continued successing.
cleos_mom
on 9/17/08 4:37 am - phila., PA
Hi Tammy
 Happy Surgiversary. Very Well said and Congrats on your new life. It was so nice to walk with you on Sunday. look forward to doing it again. and you are so right about the new friends . glad to have met you and consider you my friend
Susan
Arlene E.
on 9/17/08 5:59 am - Philadelphia, PA

Congratulations Tammy!  Your post is great.  See you later tonight.

Arlene
Nicole0216
on 9/17/08 11:55 am - Lancaster, PA
such a wonderful post. I loved it. COngratulations. You are amazing.
Jan K.
on 9/17/08 8:54 pm - Was Jenkintown, PA but now NYC, PA
Tammy, Happy Belated Surgiversary! 

You look so incredible~!  I love the new look.  Isn't it unbelieveable to think it's already been a year.  Look how far you have come.  Celebrate!

Jan
         You must be the change you wish to see in the world.
                                                                                 --Mahatma Ghandi 
                                 Celebrate Life, L'Chaim, Peace, Shalom

Maesy1
on 9/18/08 8:01 am
Hi Tammy,
           It was great to see you last night at the meeting you look absolutely amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope to see you again at the next meeting. Congrats on your 1 yr!!!!!!!!!!!
                           Mae
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views