WLS Friendly Cooking Class!

Liz R.
on 9/16/08 8:39 pm - Easton, PA
Yep you heard it right! I have been collaborating with Shauna about this for a few weeks now. I am going to do a WLS friendly cooking class at my house Saturday October 18th at noon until ???. All are welcome!  My address is

65 Raubsville Road
Easton, PA 18042
610-462-1204 is my cell

The porpose of this meeting will not only be to support one another but to try new foods and recipes! If anyone has a request of a dish that they would like made WLS friendly please contact me at [email protected] or post a reply here. I will ask that if you request a dish if you can bring some of the ingredients I would appreciate it! Hopefully this is a successful day and we can do it again!

We have already had a request for pizza and a high protein veggie burger.

Of course in addition to cooking some great food we will chat and support one another during it! We also know if we are cooking that means we get to sample!

PLease let me know if you have any feed back.

Liz
bubble273
on 9/16/08 9:22 pm - Levittown, PA
Oh, Liz, I wish I could come.  This sounds like a GREAT idea.  That day my best friend and I are taking the kids to Sesame Place for their Halloween Spooktacular.  We've had tickets all summer and haven't been able to go.  And she just texted me yesterday about going on the 18th.  I hope that you will have it again.  I would take the drive to Easton to see you guys and to eat some yummy WLS friendly recipies.

Have fun and sorry I can't make it :(

Karen

Liz R.
on 9/16/08 9:33 pm - Easton, PA
Karen - Sesame Place sounds like fun! I am sure that we'll have it again!

Liz
dit657
on 9/16/08 10:15 pm - Boothwyn, PA
Sounds great, Liz - unfortunately I'll be on a cruise ship heading home that day - I'll be sad - it'll be our last day/night on the ship... . Hope the class goes well, tho - save the recipes and post them for us!

Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
BlancheJackson
on 9/17/08 12:08 am - Butler, PA
It sounds wonderful.. Wish I could be there.. but maybe you can email me the recipies you all come up with?????  That would be great!

Blanche Jackson    352/314/258.6/180  

rachelstarr
on 9/17/08 12:36 pm - PA
Man I wish i would be to attend but i will be on a cruise that week till the following Monday. I sure it will be fun though.
deebatt
on 9/19/08 9:52 am - Imperial (Pittsburgh), PA
that is an awesome idea.  wish i could join in but i'm on the other side of the state

~Denise
~ Denise 

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views