insurance question in pa

I_ride_on_the_back
on 9/16/08 7:01 pm
does anyone have keystone health plan central through the commonwealth of pa? i need a revision of a vbg from 2002 and it medically necessary but was denied.  any one have ideas? suggestions?
Liz R.
on 9/16/08 8:32 pm - Easton, PA
I had KHP east when I had mine done, just initially no revision. And another Brader Baby! You could try contacting him - he is at Lancaster General now, maybe his office can help.

Just keep fighting for it! The squeaky wheel gets the oil!

Best of luck

Liz

I_ride_on_the_back
on 9/17/08 7:37 am
well, i heard from his office today. my insurance flat out denied the revision with or without all the tests they wanted done.  It turns out pebtf, my insurance carrier, has excluded revisions and looks like i have to appeal to their board of trustees, which i heard from the grapevine (others who have been in the system longer) they won't budge either. so i guess i will send every document i have from brader's office to the govenor, state legislators, mayors, wgal tv 8 investigative team, hr department, keystone health plan central (we don't have east as an option). i even checked the ppo plan we have and it does not include revisions either. i am at a loss. i do not know what to do. my revision is so incredibly medically necessary it ain't funny. dr brader's office can do nothing else for me. they have tried everything.  i cry a lot.
Liz R.
on 9/17/08 8:24 pm - Easton, PA
So sorry to hear that! Keep on fighting - you never know!

I don't know if this is an option for you, as I don't know your situation, but can you take out a medical loan and self pay?

Good Luck!

Liz
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views