ACK!

RebelHarris
on 9/16/08 5:24 pm - Pittsburgh, PA
I have my surgery ... (technically) TOMORROW... Thursday the 18th.  OMG!  6 months ago it seems like it was a long long way to get here... now I feel like I just started yesterday.   UGH! 

I'm excited, scared... terrified ... but also happy and anxious to get on with the job of losing this extra person I picked up at a drive thru someplace.  ...

I can't wait to know me in a year.  lol.

Cheers and Wish me Luck!
-Betty
Image Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.us
Liz R.
on 9/16/08 8:30 pm - Easton, PA
Betty best of luck tomorrow! Sit back, hold on tight - it is going to be a wild ride! But we'll all be here if you need anything along the way!

Liz
Laureen S.
on 9/16/08 11:00 pm - Maple Shade, NJ

Betty,

You're exactly feeling the way it does the day before surgery and a year from now, more than likely you will look back and wonder where did the time go and was that really me back then. . .

Enjoy the transition to your new self, it is full of ups and downs, but it's a journey that hopefully will find you living your dreams!

Hugs, Laureen

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

New_Beginnings_36
on 9/16/08 11:36 pm - PA
Betty - Best wishes to you tomorrow! I'm sure you will do just GREAT!! Keep us posted :)

<3 Stefanie    

way-of-life.gif image by SissyLalaSamantha
tammypa
on 9/16/08 11:36 pm - Philadelphia, PA
Betty,
Best of luck tomorrow!
Tammy
Pam Hart
on 9/16/08 11:46 pm - Easton, PA
In all honesty, Betty, I can't believe 6 mos has gone by for you already as well!  Congratulations on getting through all that time!

You will do great tomorrow - we have no doubt!!  The feelings can be one heck of a rollercoaster this close - and may be so afterwards - but you will get through it all!!

Congrats!

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
CherylT
on 9/17/08 12:00 am - Perkasie, PA
Best wishes for your surgery and beyond! :)

Patricia R.
on 9/17/08 12:49 am - Perry, MI
Hi Betty,
Congratulations on being one day away from the journey of a lifetime.  You will do  fine and life will never be the same, in a good way.  I will save you room on the Losers' Bench.

Hugs,
Trish

Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

HopefulFuture
on 9/17/08 2:07 am - Boston, MA
Tomorrow is your big day Betty!  How very exciting!!  We will all be thinking of you -- wishing you well during your surgery and wishing you a speedy recovery afterwards.  Can't wait to hear how you are doing once you are home and are able to post.

Lisa :)

Melanie B.
on 9/17/08 2:12 am - Doylestown, PA
Best of luck and enjoy the ride down..........................

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views