Am I a fat ass???

GD_007
on 9/16/08 10:03 am - Drexel Hill, PA
Jen,

I don't know what to say.  I am so sorry to hear this story.

Try to comfort yourself by feeling sorry for that woman.  God knows what she has been through in her life (or that day) to make her so rude and snarley to strangers.  Please, feel sorry for her.  We don't know what others have been through.

This is not meant to deminish what you've been through nor what you were/are feeling.  You are a role model and how you handled yourself continues to show that you take the high ground in these random situations. 

You look great, you are healthy, you have a nice new job, and you're life is wonderful!  Go to bed with a smile and you'll feel a lot better in the morning!

-GD
keri2008
on 9/16/08 10:15 am - PA
I agree with all of the words that are posted!  I go from wanting to all meet up, go find her, and kick her big butt to knowing that expression of that kind isn't productive, for anyone.  I'm so sorry that hurt you and it's amazing how something can hit us so hard out of left field.  You took the high ground and the world is a better place because of it.  Your posts are an inspiration so chin up!

Keri
Kimberly M.
on 9/16/08 10:20 am - Philadelphia, PA

wow.... i am floored.  I can't even think of a response, well yeah i can but ummm (thats another story) lol.

anywho. Teach u are not a fat ass... flux her hmph

I am careful not to confuse excellence with perfection.
Excellence I can reach for;
Perfection is God's business.

Pam Hart
on 9/16/08 10:21 am - Easton, PA
Did you know that insulin is indetectable in an autopsy?  And about 100 units would probably kill just about anyone. It's a shame you don't know a nurse that has access to stuff like that.....

Jen, that woman was probably the rudest witchiest person I have heard of in a very very VERY long time.

I know you don't see yourself for what you are (none of us do, remember that) but I can tell you that you are no where near a fat ass.  You are what we are striving to be - remember that. 

I'm almost at a loss for words.....and as far as her "not wanting to talk to crazy people today" well that's just because she has to hear them in her head all day long and she's probably getting them confused with reality.

Love you darling!!

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
Patricia R.
on 9/16/08 1:19 pm - Perry, MI
Pam,
You are a woman after my own heart.  You should write for Law and Order.  I can see the story line forming now. 

I suggested that the woman is not taking her meds, or is psychotic.  Quite possibly she needs to be committed to the hospital I work at. 

My concern is that someone might wanna commit you or me for being off the hook with our crazy replies.  LOL

Love you girl,
Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Pam Hart
on 9/16/08 4:18 pm - Easton, PA
I was concerned about posting that...and am waiting for the fbi to indite me any moment.....se la vie!
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
(deactivated member)
on 9/16/08 11:05 am
Jen,

I am sorry you had to deal with a random stranger like that. I can understand the feeling of her words cutting to the heart but remember you worked hard and still do to NOT be a fat ass. That old saying you can lose weight but she can not lose that ugly attitude.

**hugs**
CherylT
on 9/16/08 11:16 am - Perkasie, PA
Yes, UNBELIEVABLE. And don't you believe a word outta that jackass' mouth. You are gorgeous.

Patricia R.
on 9/16/08 1:15 pm - Perry, MI
Therapists would probably consider her words to you a projection.  That means that what she said to you is what she is thinking about herself, but putting it on you.  It could also be a sign that she is psychotic and hallucinating.  Or, she could just be not taking her meds and really need to get herself committed to my hospital for some R&R and a med adjustment.  Like has been said already, she is the one with the problem, and she is the one needing help. 

What you need is to give yourself credit for all the hard work you have been doing, and know that I would give my eyeteeth to be a size 8.  I have not been one since I was in junior high, and I was a normal weight in high school, just super tall and a healthy size 14. 

That said, it is okay to cry about the mean words.  Nobody needs to hear that kind of verbal abuse. 

Oh, and do yourself a favor.  Don't take Pam up on her idea about the insulin.  The creepy woman in Target is not worth risking a life sentence for premeditated murder.  Though, you could possibly get it reduced to justifiable homocide.  (Just kidding.)

Love and hugs,
Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Liz R.
on 9/16/08 8:19 pm - Easton, PA
Jen - first of all you are not a fat ass but a SKINNY one! I mean that in a loving way too! You have busted your ass to get to where you are now - don't let some moron in Target spoil that for yuo! I know they hit us where it hurts though!

Humm I don't have a "public profile" lets find her! lol

I just follow the mantra - I HATE STUPID PEOPLE and this woman obviously has a bad case of stupid!

Just forget her - she's not worth it!

Liz
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views