Am I a fat ass???

J. M.
on 9/16/08 8:39 am
This is one of those "did that just really happen" stories:

I'm in Target. Shopping.  The shoe section is really tight because there are pillars in the middle. I'm passing the pillar and coming behind this woman who is facing the rack looking at shoes.

She backs into me and my cart and I politely say "excuse me".

She turns around and the conversation goes as follows:

Her: "Jeez! You rude ass!"

Me: "I saidexcuse me."

Her: "Well I have my earphones in."
        (hmmmm.)

Me: "Well who shops with their earphones  in!"

Her: "Whatever you rude ass."

She turns around and says:

"Not to mention you fat ass."

WHAT!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?  Did this really just happen?!?!?!?!

Unfortunately, I am a teacher in the community...or else I would have beat the **** out of the woman then and there. Unsure of what to do/how to react/process what happened, I proceed to follow her around the store for a good 5 minutes...eyeing her up from head to toe...really getting a good look at her ass.

I decide I'm going to ask her this: "I just lost 153 lbs.  How much more weight do I need to lose to not be considered a fat ass to you?" or "what size is your fat ass? mine is an 8 and sometimes a 4/6."

I walk up to her to ask if I can ask her a question...I want to make sure she can hear me through her headphones, but she says:

"No...get a away from me. I  dont want to talk to any crazy people today."

UNBELIEVABLE.

~ Jen   

J. M.
on 9/16/08 8:40 am

P.S.- I cried all over Target

~ Jen   

Shannon O.
on 9/16/08 10:45 pm - Reading, PA
ohhh I wish I would of been there with ya... I would of done it for ya... what a hag... and talk about rude... it was her... I just hate stupid mean people...

btw... hugs... and you sooooo don't have a fat butt!

Shan08
on 9/16/08 9:00 am - the Skook, PA

OMG!!  PLEASE do not take this gem of a woman's words to heart (though I think it's too late).  We are all so much more sensitive to the 'fat' word.  Please just try to remember that most women are very quick to break out the "f" word when in a confrontation.  Why?  Because they know there's a good chance that the other woman, much like herself, is sensitive to it... calling a woman fat usually hits where it hurts, so people who have nothing better to say will break out old faithful...   It's very predictable.

Screw her.  Let her predictable ass continue shopping with her headphones.  LOL 

Now cheer up, k?  ((hugs))

"If you want something bad enough, you'll find it.
If you don't, you'll find excuses."
J. M.
on 9/16/08 9:18 am
Thanks Shannon.

Usually the word fat doesnt bother me. I  am proud to havebeen fat...

I think it really bothered me because she targeted my  present insucure spot. My ass  deflated from a 26 to an 8 in a year and its all saggy and granny like.  Its something I cant control. and if you know me, im a control freak.  mind you, its very tight when im laying on my belly  : )

LOL...

My friends have been saying the same thing...it's where a woman can really get ya. even if you arent fat.

that ***** she'll get hers im sure

~ Jen   

BlancheJackson
on 9/16/08 9:05 am - Butler, PA
Oh honey.. I'm soo sorry that happened to you!  Don't let her get to you... you know how fabulous you look!!  She must be blind as well as deaf (due to earphones) !!!!

It's too bad that there are such rude people out there...  

Blanche Jackson    352/314/258.6/180  

J. M.
on 9/16/08 9:20 am
blind, deaf and horribly ugly!

thanks for the support!

~ Jen   

J. M.
on 9/16/08 9:34 am, edited 9/16/08 9:34 am
And  the sad part is, I dont know how good i look. my brain is all messed up. one week i think im too thin and freaking out, the next i feel like im still too fat. i cant process it all, cant see what other see and then i have this crazy lady calling me a fat ass.

if anyone else out there dealt with this, please contact me. i almost feel like scheduling an extra therapy appointment this week. ugh

~ Jen   

EileenWalton
on 9/16/08 9:31 am
Good Lord!  If she thinks you have a fat ass I'm glad I wasn't the one she was attacking for no good reason.  You are right to be proud of your little ass.  It's the ass we all strive to achieve!  Don't let her get to you hon....she has a lot more to worry about than you do.
Eileen

Heather D.
on 9/16/08 9:56 am - OH
OMG!!!  How rude!!  I say we find her and take her out back and kick her ass.

Jen, do not let the words of one a**h*** bring you down - you have so much more going for yourself.  Be proud of what you have accomplished - you look amazing!!

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views