START DATE

HopefulFuture
on 9/16/08 5:15 am - Boston, MA
WOW, Pam!!!  Congratulations!!!  That is awesome, wonderful news!!!

Lisa :)

Arlene E.
on 9/16/08 6:50 am - Philadelphia, PA
Yeah Pam

Laureen S.
on 9/16/08 6:54 am - Maple Shade, NJ
Can't help with a place, as I'm still and probably always will be a Jersey gal. . .  but whoo hoo girl!  I'm sure they are lucky to have you!

Hugs, Laureen

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

Patricia R.
on 9/16/08 7:11 am - Perry, MI
Awesome news!!!  Jersey's loss is PA's gain.  Welcome to your new home state.  I know you will do okay telling the in-laws.  Just don't give them your forwarding address, or new phone number, and your life will be peaceful.  LOL.  Probably can't get away with that, just a thought.

Sorry I can't help you find a new home, but I am sure with your resourceful attitude, you will find the right place in no time.

Huggles,
Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

(deactivated member)
on 9/16/08 7:18 am
Congratulations!  I am so excited for you.  Welcome to PA.
New_Beginnings_36
on 9/16/08 7:53 am - PA
That's terrific Pam! You have an official date...woohoo!! Congrats :)

<3 Stefanie    

way-of-life.gif image by SissyLalaSamantha
Pam Hart
on 9/16/08 10:15 am - Easton, PA
Thank you all once again!!  This place is awesome!!

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views