START DATE

Pam Hart
on 9/16/08 12:45 am - Easton, PA
Bridgette,

You have been a life saver through all of this!  I have been keeping an eye on the reading eagle via their website, and may be making phone calls today.

Can't wait to meet you.  I have to schedule a pre employment physical and what not - so maybe we could hook up then depending on when I schedule it.

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
Marlo71
on 9/16/08 1:17 am - Harrisburg, PA
oh thats AWESOME, Pam!  Congrats!  Good luck with everything!  I know house hunting and moving can be chore and exciting at the same time!!  I'm very excited for you!!! 
Have a great day!!

-Marlo 

EileenWalton
on 9/16/08 1:47 am
Damn girl, when you put your mind to something you really know how to make it happen.  Before I left for vacation you were thinking about making the move!  That's one of the things we all love about you.  You never let anything stand in your way.  Congrats to you and Brian.  Good luck with the house hunting. 
Eileen

Pam Hart
on 9/16/08 1:56 am - Easton, PA
Thanks to Bridgette, things progressed much quicker than I had anticipated.  But we went with it.

Now the only thing left to do (besides house hunting of course) is to tell his parents...and you know most of the very involved story on that one....can I tell you how much fun THAT will be?  Oy Vey!!

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
EileenWalton
on 9/16/08 2:17 am
Yes, I wondered how telling Brian's parents was going to be.  I'm sure they won't take it very well.  Looks like you're going to be the bad guy again. 
Eileen

Mary Benford
on 9/16/08 3:08 am - Emmaus, PA
YAYYYYYYY PAM!

Congrats!!!   if you need a place to stay, the night before, or whatever your physical, or to look at apartments, let us know.  we have a guestroom!!!!

again, congrats!

Success is a journey... not a destination!     

tammypa
on 9/16/08 3:39 am - Philadelphia, PA
Pam,
Congratulations and welcome to PA. We will be shipping off a couple of people to make
room for you and Brian. They were getting up there in years and wanted to move to Florida
anyway. Just kidding  - but welcome welcome welcome!! I would not want to be you though
having to tell his parents. Maybe you could send a telegram? Do they even have telegrams anymore?
Tammy
Shannon O.
on 9/16/08 4:10 am - Reading, PA
Ohhh I am sooo excited for ya...

jackie j
on 9/16/08 4:17 am - Glenmoore, PA
Way to go Pam!   Congrats on the new position.  Hope you LOVE it there!

Jackie J.    hugs.gif image by LISAH900   ribbon.gif image by Ready4Achange  

1 choice @ a time > 1 day @ a time.   Slow to Succeed is still Success ;-)

tracyb330
on 9/16/08 5:12 am - Temple, PA

That's great Pam.
Check on Craigslist in the Reading area. You might find some good rental property on there too.

Good luck!

Tracy

5'9 and a size 6...I love my tool.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views