Smokin' Hot Sr Jan!!

dit657
on 9/15/08 9:57 pm - Boothwyn, PA
I didn't want to hijack Sr Jan's message out of Jen's plea for prayers for her husband, but I cannot let the fact go by that Sr Jan's new avitar is HOT! Looks like one of those Glamour Shots or something!! Sr Jan, you've been holding out on us! Or should I say 'hiding out' on us! You look fabulous - and we've missed you terribly out here on the boards!

Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
Pam Hart
on 9/15/08 10:03 pm - Easton, PA
I hijacked a message last week to say the same thing.  Yup - she IS smokin hot! (Are we allowed to call nuns smoking hot? Oh well - we just did!)

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
CherylT
on 9/15/08 10:29 pm - Perkasie, PA
sizzle!

;)

(deactivated member)
on 9/15/08 10:57 pm
She does look fabulous!

(deactivated member)
on 9/15/08 11:04 pm
  She is looking good!!!  Great picture Sister Jan!  See you tomorrow.

HG
tammypa
on 9/15/08 11:29 pm - Philadelphia, PA
I agree that she is one hot sister!
Tammy
Nicole0216
on 9/16/08 12:28 am - Lancaster, PA
I agree  I wasnt thinking when I hijacked it earler to comment on it., No caffeine yet..lack of judgement. LOL
Dennis Belk
on 9/16/08 1:06 am - Philadelphia, PA

Well, I must say our Sr. Jan does not fit the typical profile of a holy sister but she is and a whole lot more. Your avatar is tremendous in not only displaying your true image but it also shows the world how bright your light has become. Your journey continues to blossom and that's something we all need to see.
We love ya sista!

Dennis

jackie j
on 9/16/08 4:30 am - Glenmoore, PA
We certainly didn't have nuns that looked like THAT back in my day!     You're a   Sister Jan!!  

Jackie J.    hugs.gif image by LISAH900   ribbon.gif image by Ready4Achange  

1 choice @ a time > 1 day @ a time.   Slow to Succeed is still Success ;-)

HopefulFuture
on 9/16/08 5:07 am - Boston, MA
How come I can't see her new avatar?  I am still seeing her flashing one...I tried refreshing and stuff...any ideas?

Lisa :)

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views