Talk about Smokin Hot!!!

Happy to be in
Onederland

on 9/16/08 1:23 am

Look at Arlene Elfman and Lisa Goldstein

Great avatars ladies.

Some days your the dog and some days your the hydrant.

Pam Hart
on 9/16/08 1:26 am - Easton, PA
Our board is being over run with smokin' hot ladies!!  No wonder the pa board is soooo popular!!
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
Happy to be in
Onederland

on 9/16/08 1:39 am
Your looking pretty hot too.

dit657
on 9/16/08 3:56 am - Boothwyn, PA
Maybe we need to change the name of this forum to the Smokin' Hot PA Posters or something like that, cuz we have some hot guys posting out here, too!!

Nan, great to see you on line!! Have missed your posts. Hope all is well...

Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
Happy to be in
Onederland

on 9/16/08 5:43 am
Didn't think anyone would notice my absence.  I'm not 100% focused yet.

dit657
on 9/16/08 5:47 am - Boothwyn, PA
Of course we notice your absence - you're such an integral part of this board with your experience and knowledge and support - how could we not miss that. And I doubt you'll ever be 100% focused again, sadly...but as long as you're not retreating from life (and us) we'll give you the time and space you need. Just know we're all thinking about you and praying for you.

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
Pam Hart
on 9/16/08 10:40 am - Easton, PA
And how on earth could we NOT notice your absence.  I hate to break the news to you honey - but we tend to miss our loved ones when they are gone  - and uh, well, you are a loved one on this board.  :)

I hope to get to see you tomorrow.

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
Pam Hart
on 9/16/08 10:42 am - Easton, PA
PS:  Many of us are starving to death of boring old dishes cause we don't have nan's new and improved recipies to rely on!!

Just kidding of course, nan.  I have to agree with Kathy - many of us understand the need for space during difficult times - and considering I've noticed a post or two from you once in awhile...I've given you that space.

If that was the wrong call - I appologize and will harrass you from here on in ;-)

Pam
Arlene E.
on 9/16/08 4:21 am, edited 9/16/08 4:21 am - Philadelphia, PA
 Smokin hot - huh??   Thank you, thank you  thank you.
HopefulFuture
on 9/16/08 5:32 am - Boston, MA
Yes Arlene, you are smokin' hot!  I absolutely love your new avatar!!

Lisa :)

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views