***Tuesday Roll Call***

Lesley G.
on 9/16/08 12:58 am - Allegan, MI
Thank you very much!  I'm very excited by the little bit my ticker has moved already.  I can't wait to see it go further and further along!
keri2008
on 9/16/08 12:25 am - PA
Good Morning,

Trish - good luck with your ear - I'll be sending prayers your way for a quick resolution, it sounds very uncomfortable to have to deal with on a regular basis.

I am back at work for my second full day so I will be trying to catch up on my Inbox of emails as well as all the projects that are "waiting" for me.  Tough going around here so the atmosphere is kind of depressing (budget cuts, etc.) but I just focus on sipping, sipping, sipping and taking walk breaks.  Today I am going out to "lunch" (soup for me) with my team and it will be good to get out of the office.

Tonight is homework and laundry, fairly boring.

Keri
jojobear98
on 9/16/08 2:01 am - Gettysburg, PA
Good day all. I am at work. Same thing, different day. LOL

I am very tired. VERY VERY TIRED! Alot of it has to do with my blood counts. But staying up to watch my Eagles lose didn't help either. LOL

Today is nothing exciting. Get off work, run to store and get groceries. I have nothing to make for dinner. And I will be getting my treatment tomorrow and have nothing to pack for breakfast and lunch. (I will be there all day! Ugh!)

Then home to cook and do misc. things around the house. Then to bed. I hope to get to bed early but my daughter doesn't always settle down as early as I'd like. LOL

I won't be on comp. tomorrow since I will be at Infusion Center all day and home PC is still broke. So have a good day everyone!

When life hands you lemons, ask for tequila & salt and give me a call!

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views