Who's getting their excersise groove on?? Tuesday Edition

lauraanne715
on 9/15/08 7:15 pm - Pottstown, PA
Good morning!!!

Well I just finished my hour on the treadmill and that will be the extent of my work out for today.  Have some errands to run right after work and then need to go to hubby's daughter's Back to School Night with him...so we won't be bac****il past my bedtime!! So my cardio on the treadmill will have to do for today!!

What is on your excersise agenda today?????
Much luv!!
Laura

Laura
"Two roads diverged in a wood..and I took the one less travelled by and that has made all the difference." -Robert Frost
Over 176+ lbs lost since surgery!! :-)
See my profile for my OH Blog!!

dit657
on 9/15/08 9:59 pm - Boothwyn, PA
Good morning Laura - I got up and did 1/2 hour on my bike this morning, then walked the dog. Last night I did try out my treadmill at home - its still making a heck of a racket when I'm on it but it is working. I did 20 minutes on that - didn't pu**** too much since I haven't been on a treadmill in a long time. Until I can get someone in to fix it I might hoof it down to our community clubhouse and use one of the treadmills down there - or go to the fitness center and use theirs.

But that's my exercise for the day...Next??

Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
CherylT
on 9/16/08 12:29 am - Perkasie, PA
Doin' my Disco Sweat tape.

HopefulFuture
on 9/16/08 11:27 am - Boston, MA
Hi Laura and PA!

Today I took one 10-minute walk outside, one 15-minute walk outside and did 30 minutes of Pilates.

Hope everyone had a good day,
Lisa :)

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views