OT: Prayers or Good Thoughts Needed Badly!!!

Heather D.
on 9/16/08 12:53 am - OH
Hey Jen!

I am so sorry about your husband - he is in my prayers.  I sent you a pm - I live 3 miles from the hosptial so if you need anything a place to crash or just dinner give me a call!!!

Lesley G.
on 9/16/08 1:03 am - Allegan, MI
Jack and you are both in my prayers.  Take care.
EileenWalton
on 9/16/08 1:38 am
This is truly a tragedy.  Prayers being said for a complete recovery for hubby, and for you and the rest of your family to find the strength to deal with all of this in the coming months.  Please keep us updated on how things are progressing.  I am so sorry that this has happened to your family.
Eileen

Hislady
on 9/16/08 2:38 am - Vancouver, WA
I am praying in agreement with Mary's prayer that God will send His ultimate healing and comfort to all concerned and that miracles will occur in your lives.
jackie j
on 9/16/08 4:24 am - Glenmoore, PA
That's very tragic.  I hope Jack's recovery is smooth and all that you need it to be timewise.  Prayers and positive thoughts going out for the both of you.

Jackie J.    hugs.gif image by LISAH900   ribbon.gif image by Ready4Achange  

1 choice @ a time > 1 day @ a time.   Slow to Succeed is still Success ;-)

HopefulFuture
on 9/16/08 4:51 am - Boston, MA
Jen,

I am so terribly sorry and I will definitely keep you and Jack in my thoughts and in my prayers for a full recovery.

Thinking of you both,
Lisa

IdaMae D.
on 9/16/08 5:51 am - Philadelphia, PA
Jen,
Our thoughts and prayers go out to you and your husband. We will continue to pray for his recovery and that God leads you both and wraps you in his arms throughout this time in your lives.

Gene & Ida

IdaMae

litlhurry
on 9/16/08 9:37 am - anytown, PA
 Thinking and prayinf ro you..geri
queenlatta
on 9/16/08 11:40 am - Latta, SC
Dear Jen,  I am so deeply sorry to hear of this tragedy you and your husband are enduring.  I also received the notice from the Christianity forum and wanted to offer my comfort and prayers.  James 5:13 "Is any one of you in trouble?  He should pray.  Is anyone happy?  Let him sing songs of praise.  Is any one of you sick?  He should call the elders of the church to pray over him and annoint hm with oil in the name of the Lord.  And the prayer offered in faith will make the sick person well: the Lord will raise him up" (NIV)  Please keep us updated at the Christianity forum because there are some incredible prayer warriors there!   ~ Laura
"So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do all for the glory of God"  ICorin 10:31
evrblue
on 9/17/08 12:25 am - McConnellsburg, PA

I have tried to thank most of you personally for thoughts and prayers. I am finding I don't have much "computer time", so I will have to thank the rest of you *****sponded as a group. I wish I had time to reply to each one of you, you are all angels in my mind and your love, prayers and good thoughts are helping Jack and I cope with this very serious situation.

Thank You, each one of you, for all your care and concern. I consider you each a great friend to Jack and I. I don't know what I would do if I was all alone in this and didn't have the support each of you has so graciously provided. Thanks from the bottom of my heart!

jen m.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views