OT: Prayers or Good Thoughts Needed Badly!!!

evrblue
on 9/17/08 12:15 am - McConnellsburg, PA
Thank you so much!

jen m.
(deactivated member)
on 9/15/08 11:06 pm
I am sorry you and your family are going through this.  I will keep you all in my prayers.

HG
evrblue
on 9/17/08 12:16 am - McConnellsburg, PA
HG,

Thank you for your prayers!

jen m.
Laureen S.
on 9/15/08 11:07 pm - Maple Shade, NJ
Jen,

Prayers and positive healing thoughts are going out on behalf of your husband, as well as for you to receive the necessary strength to get through these rough times!

Hugs, prayers and positive thoughts, Laureen

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

evrblue
on 9/17/08 12:19 am - McConnellsburg, PA
Laureen,

TY for the thoughts, prayers and cyber hugs! It means so much to me, and I believe in prayer circles very strongly.    I'll be ok if I can keep body and soul together!

jen m.
Shan08
on 9/15/08 11:18 pm - the Skook, PA

Thinking and praying for you and yours.
tammypa
on 9/15/08 11:31 pm - Philadelphia, PA
Jen,
Will say a prayer for you and Jack.  
Tammy 
marylaw
on 9/15/08 11:36 pm - Winfield, KS
Dear Jen,
Trish posted a prayer request for you and your husband, on the Christianity forum. This is my prayer for Jack:  "Heavenly Father, Your Word tells us that we can come boldly to the Throne of Grace, and that's just what I'm doing today, Lord. Father, I come asking for divine intervention in the body of Jen's husband, Jack. Lord, You know that he took a fall and has head and back injuries, as a result. We cry out to You, Abba, Father. You know Jack. You knit him, in his mother's womb. You know every bone, muscle, and sinew, in his body. You are Jehovah-Rapha, the God Who Heals. Your Son, Jesus, healed EVERY person who came to Him in faith. We come to You, in faith, to intercede for Jack, and in the Name of Jesus, we ask You to reach down Your Hand of Healing and touch Jack's body. In the Name of Jesus, we speak to any spirit of infection, any spirit of paralysis, any spirit of pneumonia, any spirit of depression, and any spirit of pain, and we command you, in the Name of Jesus and with the authority of Jesus given to us, as believers, in His Word, to BE GONE! You have NO authority to bind yourself to Jack or to any member of his family!   Thank You, Father, for the power of The Name, for the power of The Word. We thank You, in advance, for a Lazarus resurrection in Jack's body, and we will be careful to give You ALL the praise, ALL the honor, and ALL the glory, for we know that You will be BIG in this situation. I ask, too, Father, that You would reach down Your Hand and comfort Jen, during this time. Holy Spirit, wrap around her like a warm blanket. May she sense the prayers of many of Your people, and may she know that she is not alone, that You are walking with her , and that You are as close as the mention of Your Name. I pray all this in the precious Name of Jesus. Amen."
[I'm asking believers to pray the above prayer with me, in agreement, to release the promise in God's Word, that "if any two agree on earth as touching any thing, it will be done."]
Stay strong, Jen. Please keep us updated.
Blessings,
Mary
"Don't tell God how big your storm is; tell your storm how BIG your God is!"

ObesityHelp Support Group Leader and Support Group Coach
Pam Hart
on 9/16/08 10:38 am - Easton, PA
Mary,

Thank you for posting that prayers on our board.  I must say that it sent chills up and down me.  Your support for our friend Jen and her husband Jack is wonderful and appreciated by many.

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
keri2008
on 9/16/08 12:19 am - PA
My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family, especially Jack, during this tough time. 

Keri
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views