OT: Prayers or Good Thoughts Needed Badly!!!

evrblue
on 9/16/08 2:14 am, edited 9/16/08 2:15 am - McConnellsburg, PA
Nicole,

Thanks for your thoughts and prayers. It is a very difficult time. You are sweet to say you'd come check on me. I wish you lived closer too, I only have one Aunt and one friend here in McConnellsburg. I will update everyone ASAP.

jen m.
dit657
on 9/15/08 9:55 pm - Boothwyn, PA
Jen, this is a horrible accident - definitely sending prayers out to your and your husband and family. The power of prayer is amazing and will hopefully bring Jack a very speedy recovery.

Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
evrblue
on 9/16/08 2:17 am - McConnellsburg, PA
Kathy,

Yes, prayer is a powerful tool I have seen it work miracles a few times. Thank you for your good thoughts and prayers.

jen m.
Pam Hart
on 9/15/08 10:06 pm - Easton, PA
Jen,

I am definately praying for you and your husband and his return to health soon.  I also pray for the nurses and doctors to be able to provide him with the extensive care to help his healing go as quickly, safely, and complication free as possible.

Please remember to try to take care of yourself and let us know if you need anything what so ever.

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
evrblue
on 9/16/08 2:20 am - McConnellsburg, PA
Pam,

Thank you for your offer of support and your prayers and good thoughts. Altoona seems to be a wonderful Trauma hospital, they are really getting him ready to go to orthopedic rehab soon.

I am trying to keep body and soul together but it is a struggle. Thanks for asking.

jen m.
CherylT
on 9/15/08 10:27 pm - Perkasie, PA
Sending prayers for him.

evrblue
on 9/16/08 2:26 am - McConnellsburg, PA

Cheryl,

Thanks for your prayers!

jen m.

FlourPower
on 9/15/08 10:44 pm - PA

WOW!!  I am SO, SO, SORRY that you are going through this.    You can definately count on my prayers for your family.  Please keep us updated on his progress.

Take care of yourself,

Chrissy

[

evrblue
on 9/17/08 12:14 am - McConnellsburg, PA
Chrissy,

Thank you for your thoughts and prayers. It means a lot.
New_Beginnings_36
on 9/15/08 10:56 pm - PA
Jen - I am so sorry....I will definitely keep you and your family in my thoughts.

<3 Stefanie    

way-of-life.gif image by SissyLalaSamantha
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views