Was I really asking that much??

keri2008
on 9/15/08 7:31 am - PA
OMG - what an absolutely horrible morning/day.  I probably would have burst into tears and had a meltdown (seems to be that way since surgery).  And now I am totally scared to go anywhere for a decaf anything!!!  Although, it might be a good idea to help get all the laundry done.......

Keri
Patricia R.
on 9/15/08 10:49 am - Perry, MI
Your story is exactly why I drink my coffee black with NO sweetener at all.  No chance of screwing that up.  I do caffeine, though I only have one coffee a day.

I would write a letter of complaint to corporate as well as send a copy of it to both managers of the Dunkin Donuts you were at.  Explain in the letter that you are medically unable to have sugar or caffeine and that you are telling other patients about your experience.  Usually when I complain to corporate offices, I get all sorts of coupons and apologies. 

Good luck.

Hugs,
Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Pam Hart
on 9/15/08 11:13 am - Easton, PA
That's a good idea, trish, and something I was pondering doing anyway....just might have to when I get home in the morning!

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
Nicole0216
on 9/15/08 11:40 am - Lancaster, PA
at the very least you may get some coupons for more incorrectly made coffee
(deactivated member)
on 9/15/08 10:29 pm - Eastern, PA
FREE SUGAR*
w/ purchase of any sugar-free coffee
Pam Hart
on 9/15/08 10:32 pm - Easton, PA

OMG norm....thanks for bringing a smile to my face!!
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views