he he, My very first WOW moment

Melanie B.
on 9/14/08 11:54 pm - Doylestown, PA
My bath towels actually fit all the way around my body now and I can do the little tuck thing and it actually stays put!

Prior to surgery and for several years my towels were never big enough so I'd either have to get dressed in the bathroom so I didnt have my heiny hanging out when I walked out...or I had to use 2 towels to cover myself.

I REALLY need to go get a tape measure and start measuring myself weekly.

keri2008
on 9/15/08 12:16 am - PA
What an amazing WOW moment, congratulations!  And YES, do measure - I measured myself prior to surgery based on Pam's recommendation (Thank you Pam!) to do so.  I am looking forward to measuring myself on Wed.  Enjoy the moment!

Keri
Pam Hart
on 9/15/08 12:24 am, edited 9/15/08 12:24 am - Easton, PA
We bought "bath sheets" prior to my surgery - cause that was the only thing that tucked in all my privies!!  I remember fitting into a regular bath towel - it's a GREAT GREAT GREAT wow!!

And yes - PLEASE do yourself the favor of measuring - it really helps on months when you haven't lost a single ounce and then realized you have dropped like 5 inches total that same month due to muscle mass/fat loss.

Pam

PS:  You may want to measure yourself monthly, not weekly.  Nicer results that way!
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
Shan08
on 9/15/08 12:37 am - the Skook, PA
Shan08
on 9/15/08 12:37 am - the Skook, PA

AWESOME!  Way to go, girl!

"If you want something bad enough, you'll find it.
If you don't, you'll find excuses."
HopefulFuture
on 9/15/08 4:31 am - Boston, MA
Congratulations Melanie!  That is a terrific wow moment!! 

Lisa :)

Pam Hart
on 9/15/08 4:32 am - Easton, PA
***Message Hijack***

Hey there smiley!!  Nice to see your smiling face lighting up our boards!!  Hope all is continuing to do well by you!

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
HopefulFuture
on 9/15/08 4:39 am - Boston, MA
Hehehe, awww, thanks so much Pam!  Nice to "see" you too!!

Thinking of you from Boston and missing you tons,
Lisa :)

Nicole0216
on 9/15/08 7:35 am - Lancaster, PA
Congrats!! It really is the small things that others take for granted that I have found mean so much. I was definately a bathsheet girl too.  WOO HOO TO YOU ONE TOWEL WONDER!!
GD_007
on 9/15/08 12:17 pm - Drexel Hill, PA
I think you need to upload a picture as proof.....
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views