50 pounds gone FOREVER!!!!

Pam Hart
on 9/15/08 5:23 am - Easton, PA
Hee hee...now you sound like me.  I was in a bad spot with mr. scale and becoming way to obsessive over it - then with my monthly friend gained like 2 pounds or something like that and went totally crazy.  That morning when I went to bed I gave the scale to hubby and said "hide this" and he did.  He took it out once a week for me, and then when I went to bed, would hide it again.

I did end up finding it - it was under the computer desk and I stubbed my toe on it....by that point it had been about 6 weeks - and I took it back out and have been a good girl ever since.

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
HopefulFuture
on 9/15/08 4:34 am - Boston, MA
Congratulations Tracy!  Keep up the great work!!

Lisa :)

Nicole0216
on 9/15/08 7:29 am - Lancaster, PA
Awesome!!!  Congrats to you! Those stalls will come. Like  most things they are an opportunity to learn some new skill. But they sure are nerve wracking.
rita61677
on 9/15/08 7:51 am - Philadelphia, PA
hey tracy - congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Happy to be in
Onederland

on 9/15/08 9:58 am

Congrats on your progress!  The key to continued losing is to constantly change the types of foods you are eating.  Don't get stuck in a food rut.  Do your best to keep your carbs in the range of your fat intake.  Stay away from processed carbs.  Au de natural works the best.  There are many reasons for stalls.  During a stall, if you are following the rules, you will see inches coming off even though the scale is froze. The first 6 months will be the optimum results.  After that things will start to slow down, so you this time to get into gear.

Some days your the dog and some days your the hydrant.

New_Beginnings_36
on 9/15/08 10:47 pm - PA
Tracy - That's AWESOME! Congrats!!

<3 Stefanie    

way-of-life.gif image by SissyLalaSamantha
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA