Me?Smokin hot?????

jovigirl
on 9/14/08 8:46 pm - washington, NJ
Ok so I am at work last night & this guy,a drunk guy comes in & we were chatting about the crazy lady who was before him & he tells me he thinks I am "smokin hot"I said thank you & he leaves then he comes back to ask if he told me that & now my ego is crushed lol.But he said he still thought it but was embarrassed that he said it aloud.He talked my ear off,left & came back AGAIN!!Now he wants to know if I am happily married & I say it depends on the day.He wanted to know if I'd be interested in him on my unhappy married days.I said no  because I am a wife & mother & there are things I would never do because I am someones mother & that's how my morals work.Now granted he was drunk & no great catch but o my God smokin hot me?What an ego boost.

MeLinda 
 Goal is 165 or thigh high boots whichever comes first

Pam Hart
on 9/14/08 9:41 pm - Easton, PA
Funny thing about being drunk.....you tend to speak the TRUTH....it inhibits what we would normally NOT say - so yep - you are SMOKING HOT!!

Enjoy the moment - and awesome way to handle the "not so happily married days" offer!

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
(deactivated member)
on 9/14/08 10:03 pm
You go girl!!
dit657
on 9/14/08 10:15 pm - Boothwyn, PA
Hey, drunk - sober - stoned - straight - any time anybody tells you you're smoking hot you take it as the best compliment you can get and feel all warm and fuzzy about yourself, cuz girl, you earned it!! That's fantastic - what an incredible WOW moment!!

Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
HopefulFuture
on 9/15/08 4:16 am - Boston, MA
Hey Melinda!

That is really, really awesome and must have felt SO great!  Hope you are enjoying every minute of this journey!!

Lisa :)

sbrunell
on 9/15/08 4:53 am - Bensalem, PA
Sorry if I offended you, but I gotta start laying off the sauce!

j/k
Steve Brunell
RNY  5/16/08
The first day of the rest of my life
Dr. Pupkova

Nicole0216
on 9/15/08 7:42 am - Lancaster, PA
A little tequila does not negate the compliment. LOL You are obviously awesome.
jovigirl
on 9/15/08 8:15 am - washington, NJ
Thanks everybody

MeLinda 
 Goal is 165 or thigh high boots whichever comes first

Heather D.
on 9/15/08 10:07 am - OH
WOO HOO HOT MOMMA!!!!! 

Jan K.
on 9/15/08 11:04 am - Was Jenkintown, PA but now NYC, PA
Melinda, Waaaa Whooo~  That is so awesome!  Drunk or not, he noticed you and he noticed you for all the right reasons you hot momma you!

Jan
         You must be the change you wish to see in the world.
                                                                                 --Mahatma Ghandi 
                                 Celebrate Life, L'Chaim, Peace, Shalom

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views