Who's getting their excersise groove on?? Monday Edition

lauraanne715
on 9/14/08 7:19 pm - Pottstown, PA
Good morning!!

Just a quick post today!!  I just got done my one hour on the treadmill and will come home and work on the weight machine for 15-20 minutes tonight after work!
 Now I must jump in the shower because I am sweaty and gross!

Hope everyone has a great day!!
Much luv!
Laura

Laura
"Two roads diverged in a wood..and I took the one less travelled by and that has made all the difference." -Robert Frost
Over 176+ lbs lost since surgery!! :-)
See my profile for my OH Blog!!

dit657
on 9/14/08 10:13 pm - Boothwyn, PA
I slept in today because I didn't sleep half the night - woke up around 2:00 and never got back to sleep til 4:00. So tonight I will exercise. Hubby hooked up my treadmill so I want to give that a go tonight - see how its working - if its not working well I'll ride my bike.

Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
(deactivated member)
on 9/14/08 10:17 pm
I plan on hitting the gym tonight.  Probably will shoot for 45 minutes of cardio and then do upper body weight work.

HG
Shannon O.
on 9/14/08 11:38 pm - Reading, PA
I plan on going after work... but I might just trade that in for chasing Lore around the park...

Michele S.
on 9/15/08 9:30 am
Ok 50 min on the Wii fit (according to the pig bank)  It was fun too.  I really get into the step arobics.
If nothing ever changed, there'd be no butterflies.  ~Author Unknown

411 / 210 / 200
HopefulFuture
on 9/16/08 4:14 am - Boston, MA
Hi Laura and PA!                                                                                                                    

Sorry I am a day late on this post, but yesterday I took one 10-minute walk outside, did 38 minutes on the treadmill and did some free weights.

Hope everyone had a good day,
Lisa :)

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views