Pat's Turn

Dennis Belk
on 9/14/08 2:16 am - Philadelphia, PA
Good Day Everyone, And it is a good day today, 9/14, because it's our friend Pat Alden's 3 year surgiversary, yeahhhhhhhhhhhh Pat. I have known Pat and Jon since before my own RNY in 2005 and they have been major support for me through out my own journey. Pat is knowledgeable, Pat is diligent, Pat is loyal, Pat is Pat and I thank her for teaching me how to lean on her and others. Jon is a rock and is always there. He is one of us. Pat has every reason to celebrate and revel in the significance of today. 3 years out is an accomplishment for this patient population with much more goodness to come. So please join me in congratulating our friend and and wishing many more years of successing for her.   Thank you Pat & Jon, all the best to you both!   Dennis
Nicole0216
on 9/14/08 8:30 am - Lancaster, PA
Pat you are so strong and determined. I learned alot from you early on. Your will to remain sugar free gave me the courage to do the same. Congrats lady.
Happy to be in
Onederland

on 9/14/08 2:34 pm
We haven't seen you for awhile, but know that you are thought of often.  Congratulations your 3rd surgervirsary. 

Some days your the dog and some days your the hydrant.

New_Beginnings_36
on 9/14/08 11:03 pm - PA
Pat - Congrats and Happy 3 year Surgiversary!

<3 Stefanie    

way-of-life.gif image by SissyLalaSamantha
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views