Daughtry Concert Pics!

CherylT
on 9/13/08 8:40 pm - Perkasie, PA
I made an album of my pics from last night's concert. My daughter caught his water bottle he tossed out to us. Dance

Enjoy!

http://tinyurl.com/583hlb

New_Beginnings_36
on 9/13/08 11:17 pm - PA
Cheryl - What a beautiful pic of you and your daughter :) Looks like you had great seats!

<3 Stefanie    

way-of-life.gif image by SissyLalaSamantha
Heather D.
on 9/14/08 2:11 am - OH
He is awesome live!!  We saw him with Bon Jovi in March.  The pic of you and your daughter is so cute.

Pam Hart
on 9/14/08 4:47 am - Easton, PA
You could probably sell tha****er bottle on ebay for mega bucks!  lol

Great pics - looks like a great concert - and you and your daughter looked awesome (she's incredibly pretty I might add!)

Thanks for sharing.

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
Patti M.
on 9/14/08 10:21 am
WOW, that's one lucky girl!  Looks like you guys had GREAT seats!  We were in the grandstands.  The concert was totally AWESOME!  I just got my pictures off of my camera...over 200!!  Yeah, I tend to go photo crazy at events like this.  LOL!!    Now I have to upload them all to Shutterfly!  OY!  That'll take a while.
Patti      
CherylT
on 9/14/08 10:56 am - Perkasie, PA
Cool....I need a camera card or summin', my camera on takes about 50 or 60.

It was really great, I liked the opening band too. What was their name...."Ray of Fire"?

CherylT
on 9/14/08 11:19 am - Perkasie, PA
^^^^^ Whoops....it's Day of Fire.

;)

Patti M.
on 9/14/08 7:28 pm
Yeah, Day of Fire. 2 of my girlfriends bought their cd's.  We listened to both of them on the way home...they're pretty good!
Patti      
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views