****Sunday Roll Call****

Patricia R.
on 9/13/08 2:47 pm - Perry, MI
Good Morning Everyone,
I am up late watching Saturday Night Live.  Michael Phelps is the host.  Good show tonight.

Sunday has me heading to the hospital to work.  I had a good day on Saturday, did six groups and played volleyball with one of the groups.  What a riot.  We were playing with a giant beach ball.  After working up a sweat with that unit, I headed to the Children's Unit to play Bingo with them and they had no air conditioning.  UGH! 

I hope to get to an AA meeting on Sunday, as I was unable to get up this morning to get to my early morning meeting.  I have trouble sleeping these nights, and then have trouble waking up in the morning.  Go figure.

Have a great Sunday.

Huggles,
Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

(deactivated member)
on 9/13/08 3:07 pm
Happy Sunday!  I have a lawn to mow and weeds to wack....laundry to do and a house that needs to be put back together after my yard sale.  I still have crap in my livingroom, but nothing like the mounds of crap that was there pre-yard sale.  I am hoping I can get rid of the rest on Craig's List.  Other than that, I will go to the gym and I may go hang out in my parent's pool for awhile and then get to bed early.  I have been pushing the limits on bed time lately and it's making it hard to get out of bed on work days. 

Have a good Sunday.

Hg
ladychief231
on 9/13/08 7:55 pm - Douglassville, PA
Good Morning PA,

I'm up early enjoying my quiet time. I started a book yesterday that I just can't put down. "The Pact" by Jodi Picoult. So after I post I'll get back to the book. I am trying a new UU church today at 10 then kayaking the Schuylkill river this afternoon.

Wishing everyone a great day!

Teresa

Teresa O

RNY 4/1/2008

PA

Laureen S.
on 9/13/08 9:15 pm - Maple Shade, NJ
Good Morning PA,

Well I had a nice visit with my cousin's, though traffic when I went to pick up my one cousin in NYC on Friday was a nightmare, grrrrrrr, I left my house at 1ish and we didn't arrive to my other cousin's in the Pocono's until 8 p.m., but we all called up my Uncle Joe and spoke with him and his spirits seem high and he is ready to give it his all, so please keep him and his nuclear family in your prayers for his upcoming chemo and radiation treatments, thankfully everyone is concentrating on the 20% that the doctors said this aggressive treatment will give him.

Anyway, I'm going to get dressed and meet up with two of my friends to go sailing this morning on one of my friend's sail boats, when I get home it will be time to get things prepared for my work week and then make my evening AA meeting, so I hope you all have a wonderful day doing whatever, hope you stay cool as we get a reminder of summer today!

Hugs, prayers and positive thoughts, Laureen

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

dit657
on 9/13/08 11:54 pm - Boothwyn, PA
Good Morning everybody - its sticky and humid out - took the dog for a walk and was sweating within minutes - ugh. Today has me going to the grocery store and Lowe's, doing some stuff around the house and that's about it - its been a long weekend....

Hope everyone has a great day.

Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
Pam Hart
on 9/14/08 12:01 am - Easton, PA
Well it is absolutely horrid out there today!!  Very humid and hot and plain miserable!!

I have to get this house straightened up (hubby has already started, actually....) cause things are just everywhere!  Last night I was pretty tired when we came home and I just put things down and left them- including all my clothes!

Then later this afternoon we are going to the in laws.  We also have to tell them about my job in pa.  They didn't even know I was actively looking - although they did know our long term plan was to do this.  I know they will NOT be happy for us - because they can be a little self centered and this means we won't be at their beckon call.

Not much else planned for today!

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views