dropping in to say hello

IdaMae D.
on 9/15/08 5:39 am - Philadelphia, PA
Hi Jackie,
It's Ida. Thanks for sharing your insulin problems

Yes, I will be posting more often. I'm worried I won't be approved for WLS due to not being as heavy as most preceive you need to be to have the proceedure. I do fluctuate between a 35 & 37 BMI. I'm only 5 ft so that is a help my BMI goes up faster than someone with a few more inches on me. I just want to be healthy instead of worrying about my sugar so much. I watched Diabetes take my grandmom & my mom. My mom was never a controlled diabetic and I work so hard to stay controlled that it's really scaring me now. I don't want the diabetes to attack all my organs the way it did with my mom & grandmom. So I'm praying that WLS is in my future to get me healthy again.

I'm also trying to figure out if I should create myself my own profile or jsut use this one that everyone is familiar with
Ida

IdaMae

jackie j
on 9/16/08 5:30 am - Glenmoore, PA
I always considered you and Gene one and the same so I know who the Harley belongs to but if you'd like your own identity through this by all means....let loose with something new woman!

Jackie J.    hugs.gif image by LISAH900   ribbon.gif image by Ready4Achange  

1 choice @ a time > 1 day @ a time.   Slow to Succeed is still Success ;-)

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views