****Saturday Roll Call****

Patricia R.
on 9/12/08 2:41 pm - Perry, MI
Good Morning Everyone,
I passed out on the couch early on Friday.  I was exhausted from a lack of sleep.

Saturday has me working at the hospital, and hopefully getting to my AA meeting.  Other than that, nothing else exciting.  I need a life, I guess.

My son-in-law still needs a third surgery on his finger.  He is getting physical therapy for it, but will still have permanent damage to it.

I have to get back to bed.

Huggles,
Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

GD_007
on 9/12/08 3:07 pm - Drexel Hill, PA
BIG day today.... I have my MBA team members coming over for a BBQ at my place.  This will be the first time they've seen me since ~May/June (surgery was 7/28).  I've *not* told them about the surgery but a few know I've been walking/exercising everyday with the baby.

SO - 12 ppl (4 team-members + wives + kids) coming for a BBQ and my wife works tomorrow during the day... so I've got the house cleaning, food preparing and baby-duty all day.

HAHAHA......Mr. Mom over-and-out!  
(deactivated member)
on 9/12/08 3:44 pm
Good Evening/Morning PA

I just got home from the Rascal Flatts concert at the riverfront I have never beeen so glad to get home. It took close to an hour andhalf to get there and 2 1/2 hours to get home from some place 15 minutes away. With the rain and a sold out show it happens on top of the rain that kinda sorta held off tonight. 

I am crawling into bed tomorrow has me getting some stuff to the post office then going to a birthday party for a good friend then heading into work then stopping back by the party on my way home.

One weekend I know I will have zero plans!

Enjoy your Saturday!
Pam Hart
on 9/12/08 9:54 pm - Easton, PA
Morning!!  I just got in from work - will be hopping in the shower shortly and then we are headed to upstate NY w/ a few friends to go to a renassaince (I know I murdered that spelling...) faire.  Hubby is driving - I am napping - and we should have a great time if the weather holds!!

That's about it - probably getting in pretty late.

Have a great day - I gotta go get this butt in gear!!

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
Nicole0216
on 9/13/08 1:48 am - Lancaster, PA
slept in. going to gay bingo today. Not much else going on. Man am I boring.
(deactivated member)
on 9/13/08 7:12 am
Hi everyone!  I was up at 5:30am....had my yard sale until 2:00 (made $200.00!!!) and drove the left overs to the good will. ! Unfortunately, most of the $200.00 is going towards my school district taxes   I would much rather spend it on something fun.  I am so thrilled to have all the boxes, etc out of my livingroom, diningroom and kitchen...what a mess that was.  Tonight I am hanging out with friends.

Have a good evening!

Hg
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views