OT - Does Pa have room for two more??

dit657
on 9/13/08 11:29 pm - Boothwyn, PA
Come on over, Nurse Pam!! PA can never have enough wonderful nurses and we're so happy to have you as an 'official' PA'er now!! I'm so happy for you - you needed some good news for a change! I'm sorry I didn't post sooner - its been a long weekend for me...but I was so happy to see your post.

Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
Pam Hart
on 9/13/08 11:35 pm - Easton, PA
Don't worry about not posting sooner silly woman!  Thanks for all the compliments and suport - much appreciated.  And yes - it was nice to hear good news for once!!

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
Shannon O.
on 9/14/08 9:13 am - Reading, PA
whoop that is so awesome... and the allentown area isn't too far from me either...

Pam Hart
on 9/14/08 11:44 am - Easton, PA
Thanks Shannon!  I'll be so much closer to all you wonderful people!  Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
Patti M.
on 9/14/08 10:28 am
CONGRATULATIONS PAM AND WELCOME TO PA!!  That's great news!!  I'm so glad everything is falling into place for you guys!
Patti      
Pam Hart
on 9/14/08 11:44 am - Easton, PA
Bout time that things started falling into place!  lol Thanks so much Patti
tammypa
on 9/14/08 9:46 pm - Philadelphia, PA
Pam. Congratulations! I am so happy for you.
And if PA does not have room for two more, we will 
just have to send two somewhere else to make
room for you guys! Tammy
Pam Hart
on 9/15/08 12:16 am - Easton, PA
Tammy,
HA HA HA!!  Well - just don't let those two know who I am - in fear of them coming to find us!  Thanks for putting a smile on my face and the congratulations!

Pam
EileenWalton
on 9/15/08 12:01 am
Hey Pam.  Just back from vacation and saw this post.  So glad things worked out for you.  PA is more than happy to have you.  I hope this doesn't mean you won't be attending the Barix support group meetings???
Eileen

Pam Hart
on 9/15/08 12:19 am - Easton, PA
Welcome home Eileen!  Hope your trip was good!!

Thanks so much!

As for the Barix meetings - I actually think the drive time will be about the same - maybe even about 15 minutes closer as with traffic and what not to get to RR before the meeting it takes me about 1 1/2 - 1 3/4 hrs now.  I believe Norm said he's about an hour from Barix...and I will be in that general area or a little further out in Blandon/Fleetwood - which I think would put my "commute" to about the same - 1 1/2 or so.  So depending on my work schedule (I will still be doing the over nights after my 6-12 week orientation on days) I will be making them!

Pam
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views