OT - Does Pa have room for two more??

ktreavis
on 9/13/08 7:44 am - PA
Congratulations Pam, I know how hard it can be to make all those changes, hope it all works out well. - Katie

Progress not perfection

Pam Hart
on 9/13/08 10:57 am - Easton, PA
The changes are the scary part - especially when we think about all of them at once.  I am better at multi tasking than the hubby (what woman isn't?  lol) so we're breaking it down and I'm trying to not overwhelm him while not over whelming myself.  It's a tough balance.  Thanks so much - I appreciate your support!

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
Cheryl S.
on 9/13/08 11:39 am - Millsboro, DE
Hi Pam,

Your post gave me goose bumps.  I'm SO happy for you.

Best wishes,
Cheryl
Pam Hart
on 9/13/08 12:12 pm - Easton, PA
Thanks Cheryl!  Sorry for the goosebumps??  lol  I'll be sure to update on Monday after I talk to HR regarding the timing of hiring and what not.

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
Laureen S.
on 9/13/08 9:05 pm - Maple Shade, NJ
Congratulations on getting the job!  May the future for you and Brian in PA be full of all the good things life has to offer. . .  who knows, if NJ's RE taxes keep rising, I might one day call PA home!

Hugs, Laureen

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

Pam Hart
on 9/13/08 11:24 pm - Easton, PA
Thanks Laureen!!

Pam
Shan08
on 9/13/08 11:19 pm - the Skook, PA

I'm happy for you!  Congratulations!!

"If you want something bad enough, you'll find it.
If you don't, you'll find excuses."
Pam Hart
on 9/13/08 11:25 pm - Easton, PA
Thanks Shannon!!  I appreciate it!
New_Beginnings_36
on 9/13/08 11:23 pm - PA
Pam - Congratulations!! That's awesome news! The next couple of months will be so exciting and hectic for you both but well worth it! Best wishes and congrats again :)

<3 Stefanie    

way-of-life.gif image by SissyLalaSamantha
Pam Hart
on 9/13/08 11:28 pm - Easton, PA
Thanks!  Hectic doesn't begin to describe it!  My mom actually reminded us - each time we've moved it has been between the months of November and January.  It is always cold and always either raining or snowing!  Not to mention that time of year is busy for us....hubby's fav holiday is halloween...our wedding anniversary is nov 19, Thanksgiving, my father's bday is nov 30, my bday is dec 13, Christmas, then my father in laws bday on the 28th, and then new years which is also mom's bday.  It will all be worth it, though!

Pam 
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views