OT - Does Pa have room for two more??

Pam Hart
on 9/12/08 9:46 pm - Easton, PA
We will DEFINATELY be getting in contact with you guys when we make trips out there to look at places - if nothing else but for dinner and to say hi!  Thanks for all your offers - it's so good to know we have such good friends looking out for us!

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
ladychief231
on 9/12/08 9:43 pm - Douglassville, PA
WOO HOO! Welcome to PA!  You'll be about 45 min. from the Phoenixville support group I hope you'll visit us once you get settled.

Teresa

Teresa O

RNY 4/1/2008

PA

Pam Hart
on 9/12/08 9:47 pm - Easton, PA
Cool!  I currently drive 1 hr 15 mins to the barix meetings - so that will be nice as another option and I'll get to see Chris, too, who was one of my first friends when I started this journey!  Thanks Teresa!

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
Boogaloo
on 9/12/08 11:34 pm - PA

Those of us in PA would be honored to have you...
Lou

Pam Hart
on 9/13/08 10:40 am - Easton, PA
Honored, huh?  Well in the words of tweety bird..."oooh, you don't know me vewwy well now dooooo ya?"  LOL  Thanks Lou!

Pam
(deactivated member)
on 9/12/08 11:43 pm
Pam...

Congrats on the new job and the exciting adventure of a whole new life moving to the PA side of the river! All teh best in the new adventrue!
Pam Hart
on 9/13/08 10:41 am - Easton, PA
Thanks Bethy!!  We're pretty excited about the whole thing....cept for telling the in laws which will happen sunday....you will all know when we do that because even in pa you will hear the screaming....they're a little over attatched and self centered...."se la vie"
Melanie B.
on 9/13/08 12:22 am - Doylestown, PA
How exciting Pam. I move to PA from NYC 8 years ago and LOVE it here and will never go back to NY.

Now, you must promise that you and your hubby will learn to make proper left turns and use blinkers. OK?

Pam Hart
on 9/13/08 10:43 am - Easton, PA
Hubby I can guarantee won't use the blinkers...never has....drives me nuts NOW.  And hey - the left hand turn thing - well ya know - that'll take some getting used to cause we're not allowed to make left turns...we gotta do the u turn thing!  stupid jersey....
tracyb330
on 9/13/08 12:34 am - Temple, PA
Hi Pam,
Congrats on the new job. You will be living near me. I live in Temple which is right next to Blandon. My kids go to daycare in Blandon. Just be careful not to live too close to the mushroom farm. The smell will kill you. Trust me. Thankfully we can't smell it from our house. I know a great hairdresser in Fleetwood too. I'm from Bucks County but moved to Reading area after meeting my husband 5 years ago. If you need to know anything about the area just let me know!

Tracy
5'9 and a size 6...I love my tool.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views