OT - Does Pa have room for two more??

Pam Hart
on 9/12/08 9:42 pm - Easton, PA
Thanks Lesley...funny thing I never noted you were a jersey girl...how funny?!  We are very excited about the opportunity and although my co workers were sad to hear the news, they agree that it is the best thing for us....and me professionally.
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
GD_007
on 9/12/08 2:18 pm - Drexel Hill, PA
Awesome!
-GD
Pam Hart
Thanks!
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
Patricia R.
on 9/12/08 2:28 pm - Perry, MI
We are thrilled to welcome you to PA.  Congratulations.  Looking forward to having you here.

Huggles.
Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Pam Hart
We're excited about coming! Nervous with all the change of course, but more excited!  Thanks Trish!
Mary Benford
on 9/12/08 6:16 pm - Emmaus, PA
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   You're going to be soooooooo close to us Pam!

I absolutely can't wait!

Congrats!!!!!!

Success is a journey... not a destination!     

Pam Hart
on 9/12/08 9:44 pm - Easton, PA
Yep - much much closer now!!  Right now looking at the few places in the "reading eagle" website and what not it looks like we will probably end up in the Blandon/Fleetwood area as the rent prices for what we are looking for look pretty good - we could spend more - but if we can get a place cheaper and save some $$ for a house, why not?  I'll keep you guys posted!
pjmunicorn
on 9/12/08 7:50 pm - Allentown, PA
welcome to Allentown, PA.
Pam Hart
on 9/12/08 9:45 pm - Easton, PA
Thanks!
(deactivated member)
on 9/12/08 8:04 pm - Eastern, PA
Of course let us know if you need anything, or just want us to look around at places with you!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views