OT - Does Pa have room for two more??

Pam Hart
on 9/12/08 11:56 am - Easton, PA
So after spending most of my morning being nervous about the follow up phone call I got my license information in the mail from the state of NJ to send to Pa for my license switch over.  Pulling at strings, I decided it meant I NEEDED to call LVH to A)  See what was going on and B)  Let them know I was officially processing my paperwork for my license.

I left a message for the nurse interviewer (the first woman I interviewed with last Friday)

Then, it got late and I needed to go to bed.

I woke up tonight to a message from her!!  She said "I'm sorry nobody has gotten back to you - you have waited to long.  I know that they ARE offering you a position in the ER for nights.  I don't know WHY nobody has called you.  Unfortunately, the official offer cannot come from me, it has to come from HR"  She then proceded to give me the name and phone number of the woman I need to contact. Of course, this woman is part of HR and it is now Friday night so I will be calling her on Monday to discuss timing, the position, and of course, salary.

But as of now - I hope to be in Pa by November 1st!!!

Thanks to all who helped get me through this process as I was nervous from day one and didn't know what to do.  I really appreciate the support this board gives!!

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
Elizabeth O.
on 9/12/08 12:01 pm - Millville, PA
I'm newish to the board but not to PA.... so I have to say-- welcome! Welcome home!
Elizabeth
Surgery Date: December 9, 2008
Pam Hart
on 9/12/08 12:12 pm - Easton, PA
awwww, thanks elizabeth
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
(deactivated member)
on 9/12/08 12:38 pm
  Congratulations!!! 
Pam Hart
on 9/12/08 9:40 pm - Easton, PA
Thanks Heather....I also got your email response...we're pretty excited
CherylT
on 9/12/08 1:00 pm - Perkasie, PA
Wonderful news! Congrats!!

:)

Pam Hart
on 9/12/08 9:40 pm - Easton, PA
Thanks Cheryl!
Nicole0216
on 9/12/08 1:14 pm - Lancaster, PA
woo hoo we have plenty of room for 2 more.
Pam Hart
on 9/12/08 9:41 pm - Easton, PA
Glad to hear it!!  Thanks Nicole!
Lesley G.
on 9/12/08 1:17 pm - Allegan, MI
Congratulations!!!  Although NJ will be sad to see you go, this sounds like a great opportunity!  Best wishes!

Lesley
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views