Has any one had DR KU as there surgeon

JoAnn C.
on 9/12/08 7:07 am - PA
Hello

Has anyone had Dr Ku for there surgeon or been at the Reading Weight Loss Center?

What was your experience like.?  Any problems or complications?

JoAnn

tracyb330
on 9/12/08 9:05 am - Temple, PA
Hi JoAnn.

How are you? I didn't see you at work today. Anyway, just saw your post and wanted to say hi. Check out the OH event on Oct 4th. I am going if you want to come let me know. I'll drive.

Have a nice weekend.

Tracy
5'9 and a size 6...I love my tool.
JoAnn C.
on 9/12/08 12:22 pm - PA
JoAnn C.
on 9/12/08 12:30 pm - PA
my Uncle died nd we had a funeral to go to.  We left the house at 9:30 and fdidnt get home till quarter to 5.  That is why no work

How are you feeling?  Did you find out what the pain was?

JoAnn

tracyb330
on 9/13/08 12:25 am - Temple, PA

Oh, I'm so sorry to hear about your uncle. The pain is much better. My surgeon said that it does happen to people that had an open prodecure. It's my stomach muscles. I feel better but it does hurt if I move the wrong way. I've been using the heating pad to help with the pain.

Have a good weekend and I will see you Monday.

Tracy

5'9 and a size 6...I love my tool.
Eileen51
on 9/14/08 10:02 pm
I had Dr. Ku and am an avid fan of his and The Reading Weight Management Center.  My LAP RNY surgery was in June 2007 and I have lost 100 pounds.  I had almost no pain and have never looked back.  This was my first experience at The Reading Hospital and I must say, I would not hesitate to go back.  The care I received was first rate.  If you go to the support meetings (second Thursday), I would be happy to meet with you and answer any questions you may have.  For me, Ready and Dr. Ku were a wonderful experience and I am thankful every day that I had the opportunity to have this procedure.
Eileen
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views