Divorce

jastypes
on 9/12/08 5:04 am - Croydon, PA
I am officially divorced.  I'm too numb to say any more right now.

Blessings, Jill

WLS 5/31/07.  Maintaining a weight loss of 141 pounds and feeling amazing!

dit657
on 9/12/08 5:28 am - Boothwyn, PA
Hugs coming your way...don't know what else to say either, other than that I'm thinking of you during this upsetting time and hoping you feel better soon.

Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
CherylT
on 9/12/08 6:01 am - Perkasie, PA
It will get better. I know, one of the worst things to go through.

Nicole0216
on 9/12/08 7:22 am - Lancaster, PA
I have watched you go through this whole process and I have to say I want to yell woo hoo for you. I know that is probably not appropriate. But from the outside I can see what a great thing this is for you. You have a whole new life and you are a new person. You will get through this, I have and you will too.
jackie j
on 9/12/08 8:09 am - Glenmoore, PA
Wow.  What do you think is more the shocker....just the fact that it's official or that you are still standing when you weren't sure you would be????    I, too, remember the struggles you had and this was painful.  It's a loss and it needs grieving. BUT, it didn't knock you over!!!!   Yes, you are numb and I want to hug that right out of you; you've come through the tunnel Jill and there's still light on this side.    You're alive.  You're moving on. Go with that.  

Jackie J.    hugs.gif image by LISAH900   ribbon.gif image by Ready4Achange  

1 choice @ a time > 1 day @ a time.   Slow to Succeed is still Success ;-)

Patricia R.
on 9/12/08 2:38 pm - Perry, MI
I remember that day very well, and it does feel like a Mack Truck just ran over you, doesn't it.  It does get better, and then you are able to put it behind you.   Just keep moving, and putting one foot in front of the other.

Hugs,
Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Boogaloo
on 9/12/08 11:36 pm - PA
There are not words to comfort you at a time like this... but it's good that you are reaching out to others.  Everyone on this board is so supportive.
Good luck,
Lou
Pam Hart
on 9/13/08 10:59 am - Easton, PA
Jill,

You have been through so much - and I agree it needs grieiving - but also in that time remember all the good things you have gained by a little loss. 

Come here whenever you need to.

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views