Yummy Protein Find!

GD_007
on 9/12/08 10:10 pm - Drexel Hill, PA
Pam answer it for me - thanks.

I did want to add, Tom, I see you are 50% to your goal weight - congratulations!!!! 

-GD
GD_007
on 9/12/08 10:10 pm - Drexel Hill, PA
answered - that is ;)
levittown_loser
on 9/12/08 10:36 pm - Levittown, PA
Thank GD.  Yep that's 50% of a 175 goal weight.  I think my goal may adjust down the road to a bit heavier, but I can sure feel the difference of 83lbs gone!  It feels great to be in the 250's again.

Tom

HW 341/SW 309/CW 169/GW 190   172 lb. loss with my DS -  Subscribe to me on YouTube!
Plastics with Dr. Sauceda 1-11-11 Lower Body Lift, Thigh Lift, Upper Body Lift, Arm Lift and Male Breast Reduction

If you are a MALE and are interested in MALE PLASTICS AFTER WLS click to join our OH Group!

Pam Hart
on 9/12/08 9:51 pm - Easton, PA
I've had a different flavor and it WAS good - except that I believe I had the mocha cappuchino one (stupid me didn't read the label first completely) and it had a TON of caffeine in it - and considering I have been caffeine free since 4 weeks before surgery last year - I was shaking like a leaf! But this one sounds good - I might try it one day!

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
Melanie B.
on 9/12/08 10:03 pm - Doylestown, PA
On September 13, 2008 at 4:51 AM Pacific Time, Pam P. wrote:
I've had a different flavor and it WAS good - except that I believe I had the mocha cappuchino one (stupid me didn't read the label first completely) and it had a TON of caffeine in it - and considering I have been caffeine free since 4 weeks before surgery last year - I was shaking like a leaf! But this one sounds good - I might try it one day!

Pam
yes Pam, I was eyeballing the mocha capp too, but it had (I think) 60MG of caffeine which was a bit too signifigant for me. Still not the equivelant of a cup of coffee - but too much of a rule breaker for me.

I drank about 4 oz of it last night (couldn't "fit" the other 4 ozs in) and for me I was fine.

Tom, the threshold is 2G of "added" sugar and no limit on natural sugars from fruit, dairy etc. However there are some folks I've spoken to who just don't do anything with more than 2G of sugar natural or added. To each his own on this subject I suppose.

levittown_loser
on 9/12/08 10:37 pm - Levittown, PA
Thanks Melanie.  Yeah I was corrected that it was 2g not 5g ... but I didn't understand the added part.      Cheers!   Tom

HW 341/SW 309/CW 169/GW 190   172 lb. loss with my DS -  Subscribe to me on YouTube!
Plastics with Dr. Sauceda 1-11-11 Lower Body Lift, Thigh Lift, Upper Body Lift, Arm Lift and Male Breast Reduction

If you are a MALE and are interested in MALE PLASTICS AFTER WLS click to join our OH Group!

sbrunell
on 9/12/08 11:26 pm - Bensalem, PA
IF it's worth anything.....
when I was one week post op, I made the same find....someone more proficient than me could probably find that post....

Anyway, I got a few comments that it is too many calories...even though us Barix babies don't have to count calories.

I liked it, but I don't make a routine of buying it. However, if I need to get someone on the run, I can pick it up.
Steve Brunell
RNY  5/16/08
The first day of the rest of my life
Dr. Pupkova

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views