Pondering the last 2 years

Pam Hart
on 9/11/08 9:38 pm - Easton, PA
I second the hijack!  GREAT GREAT pic and new avatar!!

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
Arlene E.
on 9/11/08 9:41 pm - Philadelphia, PA
 Thanks Pam and Liz.
jackie j
on 9/12/08 3:57 am - Glenmoore, PA
Fabulous pic!  R U sure one of those trips of yours wasn't to Brazil for plastics???   You are rooking mahvelous dahlink!

Jackie J.    hugs.gif image by LISAH900   ribbon.gif image by Ready4Achange  

1 choice @ a time > 1 day @ a time.   Slow to Succeed is still Success ;-)

NANCYL
on 9/11/08 10:20 pm - PHILA, PA
Hijack Arlene!!
AWESOME picture!!
Will you be at the Barix meeting on the 17th??
Hope to see you there!

Nancy
Laureen S.
on 9/11/08 10:29 pm - Maple Shade, NJ
Hijack . . .

Arlene, fabulous new avatar!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hugs, Laureen

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

keri2008
on 9/11/08 9:31 pm - PA
What an absolutely fabulous list.  SO much to be thankful for - you're an inspirations!

Keri
dit657
on 9/11/08 10:07 pm - Boothwyn, PA
Heather, your entire post is awesome, but I think my favorite one is:

NO ONE IS PERFECT!!  Everyone struggles.  Everyone has issues.  Everyone has successful times and times when they need help.  This is a journey, not a race to see who can get to the finish line first.  I have learned that my time line is not the same as the next persons.  Do I get frustrated at times?  Yep!  Does feeling frustrated help me?  Nope! 

You've had an incredible journey over the last two years and made me smile and LOL while reading your post. I'm so happy for you and wish  you continued success and all the best life has to offer, You're an inspiration to so many of us whether you realize it or not.

Never lose the craziness and seeing the lighter side of life - its fantastic!!

Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
NANCYL
on 9/11/08 10:18 pm - PHILA, PA
Heather,
What a AMAZING post and AMAZING journey that you have had!! You should be really proud of yourself I know everyone around you is!!!!!

Congratulations on your 2 year surgiversary, go out and CELEBRATE!!!!

Sorry I am a day late things have been hectic around here.
Looking forward  to seeing everyone next week at Barix it feels like years since I have been to a meeting!!

Take Care and have a GREAT weekend,
Nancy
Laureen S.
on 9/11/08 10:31 pm - Maple Shade, NJ
Heather,

What an awesome testimony to the last 2 years of your life and I can relate with a good many of the things on your list!

Looking forward to seeing you, hopefully at Barix this coming week!

Hugs, Laureen

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

tammypa
on 9/11/08 10:33 pm - Philadelphia, PA
Heather,
What a wonderful post! I can relate on so many issues and hope to be able to relate on so many more. You were very funny - thanks for the laughs, but most of all thanks for sharing your life with us. Tammy
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views