signing off

bcutekitty
on 9/11/08 10:26 am - Philadelphia, PA
well iam signing off i wont be back on till the 22nd iam heading to Myrtle beach tomrrow right from work,we go every year but last year i didnt go cause i was having my surgery,i will check the computer alittle bit from my sisters laptop,i hope everybody has a great week and wont miss me while iam laying in the sun,i just cant believe while iam there it will be my 1yr annvi......,what a journey and i have all my new friends on OH to thank for a wonderful one!!!!!thank you to everybody who has been there for me thru this yr!!!!!
will miss you guys!!!!!!

Nicole0216
on 9/11/08 10:32 am - Lancaster, PA
have an awsome trip
(deactivated member)
on 9/11/08 10:56 am
Have a great time....and happy 1 year surgiversary (a bit early!!!)

HG
(deactivated member)
on 9/11/08 11:02 am
Have a safe trip Kim and will see you when you return.....
Pam Hart
on 9/11/08 11:12 am - Easton, PA
Have a wonderful safe trip and enjoy yourself!  Nothing like celebrating your one year while lying out in the sun!!  Enjoy!

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
cleos_mom
on 9/11/08 12:39 pm - phila., PA
I hope you have  safe great time. Call when you get back
Susan
Patricia R.
on 9/11/08 1:32 pm - Perry, MI
Have a great trip.  Happy Surgiversary!!!  The OH family here is definitely my lifeline.

Hugs,
Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

New_Beginnings_36
on 9/12/08 2:28 am - PA
Kim - Have a great vacation! See you when you get back :)

<3 Stefanie    

way-of-life.gif image by SissyLalaSamantha
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views