Gay Bingo Tickets

Nicole0216
on 9/11/08 3:27 am - Lancaster, PA
We have two extra Gay Bingo tickets for this saturday 7pm. at the Gershyn Y downtown Philly. anyone want to come with us? $20.00  it benefts Philyy Aids foundation.

email me

[email protected]
(deactivated member)
on 9/11/08 3:34 am
If I was not working I wold so take you up on the offer. Have a blast!
Nicole0216
on 9/11/08 3:39 am - Lancaster, PA
call in sick LOL  IT is such a good time. We always have a blast.
(deactivated member)
on 9/11/08 3:50 am
Nicole ..
I can't I dj weekends so no me no music!

I have always wanted to go  and hope to get there soon! Enjoy it! I love stuff like this I have been going to a local drag show whenI can get there with friends we have a blast.
Patricia R.
on 9/11/08 1:58 pm - Perry, MI
Your post reminded me of a phone call I got once from my straight son who was hanging out in Philly with his gay friend, and he was asked to judge a drag show at a gay bar.  He had a blast.  I laughed.  He was a theater major in college, and he used to do a great gay shtick when he used to work with my brother at a restaurant.  He had his co-workers convinced he was gay for months.  I miss when he lived with me.  It was never a dull moment. 

Hugs,
Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

(deactivated member)
on 9/12/08 2:12 am
Trish,

I go to the gay bar quite often with my friends(there is a group shot of us in my profile) and made lots of friends well last week I hd to declare they all had to go to the straight bar with me because I was never gonna land a man this way hanging with them all the time. They zll cracked and said they would look for a man for me now. I think I am in trouble!

It is so much fun to watch the drag shows and I love talking to them after the show I keep saying I want a make up lesson from them.

Also I saw where you said you work at baldi school I am not far from you work wise I am down by grant plaza.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views