***Thursday Roll Call***

Patricia R.
on 9/10/08 6:21 pm - Perry, MI

Good Morning Everyone,
First let me wish Happy Surgiversary to Heather G.  H.G. and I had our surgeries the same year, just a few weeks apart.  Congratulations Heather.

Also, it is good to have Blanche and Loretta back on the board.  Missed you gals.

Thursday has me heading off to work, and then to get home and finish some knitting projects, and tidy the kitchen, as usualy.  I took a walk yesterday during my lunch period and it felt great.  Hopefully, I can do the same again today.

Be sure to take a moment and reflect on this historic day, and be grateful for the life you have and the freedoms you enjoy here in the U.S.

Hugs,
Trish

Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Liz R.
on 9/10/08 8:53 pm - Easton, PA
Good Morning Everyone! I am here at work as usual 6-4 nothing too exciting. After work I am headed home to rest - I am just exhausted! I have a busy few weeks coming up and need to prep the house and ME!

Prayers going out to all of those that lost their lives on this tragic day, and to all of those who lost a loved one. WE WILL NEVER FORGET! and remember - Freedom isn't free, someone paid with their blood,sweat, tears and/or life.

Liz
bcutekitty
on 9/10/08 9:06 pm - Philadelphia, PA
Good Morning Trish and pa,
iam off from work today have to go to court with ex-husband my daughter recently moved in with him so we need to stop his child support payments but iam sure he will use this to bust my balls somehow,i wont let him lol i leave for vacation tomorrow woo hoo!!!!!have a great dayeverybody!

dit657
on 9/10/08 10:02 pm - Boothwyn, PA
Good morning everyone - yes, a terribly sad day in the history of our country, but those who were lost will never be forgotten. I wish I could have stayed home today to watch some of the ceremonies. When it happened 7 years ago I was home recouperating from my 2nd knee replacement - I remember watching it all unfold on TV and sobbing my eyes out for our fallen friends and family.

But I'm at work today - hopefully getting our xerox fixed finally. Had to order another part - work is piling up and stuff needs to get out.

Met with my personal nut last night - she was very pleased to see how well my proteins have picked up and my exercise. Would like me to start working on my veggie intake now - fruits are good. Also wants me to track portion sizes for a while to see where I really am with eating - I know I'm eating better but my portions are still very small - doesn't bother me - I feel satisfied when I eat - don't want to feel stuffed or anything.

Other than that not much else on my agenda today.

Hope everyone has a great day - Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
CherylT
on 9/10/08 11:57 pm, edited 9/10/08 11:58 pm - Perkasie, PA
Good morning all,

I am getting my butt up out of this chaise at 10 o'clock and doing my workout DVD.

Art history class later. Hopefully, I won't fall asleep in class today. Tuesday, I did just that. I'm like..."I must be REALLY tired, there's a painting of nude people in front of me, and I fall asleep."

lol...

Pam Hart
on 9/11/08 12:00 am - Easton, PA
Prayers to all and to the entire country during such a difficult day.

I stayed at work late today - was scheduled for some more OT till 9am....so I just got home a little while ago.

Hubby and I are running a few errands and then it'll be to bed by 1 for me...back to work tonight.

I know, I know if my life gets any more exciting you will ask me not to post on roll call for fear of jealousy from others.....

Hugs to all,

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
Pam Hart
on 9/11/08 12:00 am - Easton, PA
PS - TRISH - LOVE LOVE LOVE The avatar!!!

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
Nicole0216
on 9/11/08 3:38 am - Lancaster, PA
hey yal. I just got up an hr ago. I slept as long as I could today because I am working a double over nighter tonight. Have not done that in years. So i am just hanging out. Nothing big on the agenda today, It is hard to believe it has been 7 years since we were attacked by evil people. I really choose at this point to no****ch or relive it. I dont forget but I dont need to have it hammered back into my head every year. It isnt necessary. It changed my life forever, No ABC special required.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views