FINALLY! I have all my answers!

Liz R.
on 9/11/08 12:14 am - Easton, PA
Thanks Pam! I put them in my cell so I will have them with me at home.

The 22nd is when I wanted, he let me pick the day. I told him I would like to be 1st appt. He said that he will request but the hospital gets to decide on the "marching orders" for the day.

My cell is 610-462-1204 if anyone wants to check in with me too - I'll just be sitting at home making myself rest! lol

Thanks again Pam :)

Liz
Nicole0216
on 9/11/08 3:35 am - Lancaster, PA
fabulous that you have some answers. I am sorry you have to have surgery but in this case it is the best scenario for total and lasting relief. Keep us updated
New_Beginnings_36
on 9/11/08 3:58 am - PA
Liz - I'm so glad that you finally have some real answers and a surgery date to go with it. Good luck and wishing you a speedy recovery. I will be thinking of you :)

<3 Stefanie    

way-of-life.gif image by SissyLalaSamantha
Patricia R.
on 9/11/08 12:04 pm - Perry, MI
Liz,
You have been a trooper in enduring all the pesky tests and run-around that the medical people have put you through to get the diagnosis and finally the surgery scheduled.  I applaud you for keeping your sense of humor through all of it.     

In the meantime, I will be praying for you as you prepare and then finally recuperate at home.  After RNY, the gall bladder should be a piece of cake, sugar free of course. 

Hugs,
Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Liz R.
on 9/11/08 8:16 pm - Easton, PA
Thanks Trish! I try :)

I am hoping that this surgery is minor and uneventful and that recovery is quick!

Thanks again

Liz
Arlene E.
on 9/11/08 9:47 pm - Philadelphia, PA
 Liz

A day behind on your surgery update, but just want to wish you the best.  I'm glad that you finally will get relief from all that you've been going through.

Arlene
keri2008
on 9/11/08 10:39 pm - PA
It was so glad to hear you got all your answers and that relief is in sight!  I will be thinking of you and sending prayers and positive energy your way for a speedy recovery.

Keri
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views